Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Ever Jacked Of Your Male Dog?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #123532 at 13,Jan,11 06:36
when I was a teen I jerked off my pet dogs cock. I must say that it was hot making him cum. I remember a few times pulling down my pants and trying to get my dog to fuck my ass. He did hump my ass but not get his cock in me

Similar topics: 1.who has jacked off to my pics before   2.who has jacked off to my pics before   3.Frenulum orgasm   4.Over 60 Bi Curious--??--Why now??   5.Who has jacked off at work or school.  

New Comment

Comments:
By Gntlmn at 16,Jan,11 16:09 other posts of Gntlmn 
Who was the dork that posted this, anyway?
By #59855 at 16,Jan,11 20:51
From Matt's Wife: I can't remeber his name but he was just a troll looking for shock value. It always happens this time of year

By #99845 at 16,Jan,11 02:15
sick fucker.

By Walker at 13,Jan,11 22:54 other posts of Walker 
No but I was on a bull farm once and saw the cutest girl with long glove guide a bull into what looked like the back half of a cow and she got under and jacked that bull into a big clear bag. She came out from inside the fake cow and smiled at me. A while later she came up to me and asked for a smoke, but I don't smoke. She smiled and said me neither. We laughed and I asked her how she got this job. You said it its a job and I work on a bull farm. I do this all the time because it doesn't gross me out. I smiled and said I guess you are underwhelmed by men. Most men don't interest me, but you do and she smiled. I have never fucked a woman who was stronger than her and she was amazing.

By #59855 at 13,Jan,11 17:44
From Matt's Wife: Now I don't regret deleting him from my friends and banning him

By #6568 at 13,Jan,11 09:40
This reminds me of that old joke about the girl who was invited to a party and was told to bring her own liquor,...so she took her pet alsation......

Sir Thomas More is supposed to have said; "God gave us animals to teach us innocence" ....Whether or not you believe in a 'God' it still has some resonance for anyone with a brain and a soul.....

I've noticed before that the winter months always brings out the fools and fanciers on this site,....I suppose the weather keeps them indoors and they get bored and then they just post stuff.......

Adult Discussion Forum