Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

HOW TO FIND SOME ONE FOR MY FIRST TIME I WANT TO SUCK

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #127522 at 23,Jan,11 17:42
I WANT TO MEET UP AND SUCK MY FIRST COCK, BUT I CANT SEAM TO FIND THE RIGHT GUY!I WANT A CLEAN SMOTH SHAVED 7"+ COCK.
WHATS THE BEST WAY TO GO ABOUT THIS???

Similar topics: 1.sucking first time   2.I live in Wisconsin and i'm looking for a man to suck me off on camera while i film it and post it. Where can i find this?   3.i'm looking for a man to suck my cock on camera (live in WISCONSIN but moving to FLORIDA in October)   4.The best site to find local cocks to suck ?   5.I want to take pictures of a guy sucking me off & post them on showyourdick (Florida)  

New Comment

Comments:
By 3fdfd at 09,Sep,18 01:27 other posts of 3fdfd 
I tried Silver Daddies & found a real nice guy with a smallish but fat dick which I enjoy sucking. He was my first. Sucked each other again yesterday.

By #566722 at 09,Sep,18 01:24
I have the same problem about finding the right guy for my first cocksucking.I live in a small city as well.

By tenebrexer at 19,Apr,15 06:57 other posts of tenebrexer 
hmm but im really distant

By #147052 at 07,Feb,13 15:20
put your address and telephone number here and someone (you may not like) will find you.

By #33070 at 07,Feb,13 01:38
Try looking for the guy here. I you can't find it here then try other free sites. Just ask me

By slipper at 25,Jan,11 22:51 other posts of slipper 
Unless you are in the middle-of-nowhere, you can probably find someone here. Good luck!!!

By spermkiss at 23,Jan,11 18:50 other posts of spermkiss 
You want a clean, smooth shaved, seven inch cock to suck! This is what every cocksucker in the world wants, myself included.

'Sorry about the sarcasm, now I'll try to give you some help. First where have you been looking? You live in NE Ohio so have you tried going to the gay bars in the major cities in that area, Youngstown, Cleveland, Erie, PA? You can look them up on the internet. Or gay community centers? Or gay bath houses or sex clubs?

Secondly, what kind of sex do you want? Do you want a no-strings-attachecd, anonymous casual hook-up in which the guy opens his pants, you drop to your knees and suck him off, he puts away his dick, zips up and you never see him again? Or do you want the sex to be part of a Meaningful Relationship?

So fill us in or send me a Private Message if you want to chat.

Adult Discussion Forum