Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Pheremones

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #6568 at 27,Jan,11 14:36
I've been reading some online adverts for these little sprays tha contain pheremones and apparently make one irresistable to the opposite sex......Haqs anyone here tried them out and do they work?

.....I realise that most of these adverts originate in the USA where it's possible to make unsubstantiated claims but I would be very interested in anyones actual experiences.

Similar topics: 1."Musky Hot Armpits"  

New Comment

Comments:
By #143848 at 04,Mar,11 22:27
The natural smell of a guy turns me on: his cock, balls, butt hole, arm pits, his feet. All places to sniff and taste.
By spermkiss at 05,Mar,11 00:52 other posts of spermkiss 
Been there, done that. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to do it again. I got all excited just reading your comment.

By boc at 29,Jan,11 15:25 other posts of boc 
I noticed the effect of pheremones way back in highschool. I use to notice it when kissing or being real close to my girlfriend back then. It was a mild olefactory sensation that would mix with her perfume and become irresistable to me.

One of my friends from Albany NY, use to get real drunk. I would catch him getting real close to women at the bar. It appeared that he was taking deep breaths. I am pretty certain he was getting off on the pheremones.
By #6568 at 29,Jan,11 19:05
.....I don't think this is so much pheremone phenomena so much as simple odour. Clean women smell attractive as we know and they probably have a similar sensation about men. Some people hae particular odours that turn them on, such as the smell of motor spirit or industrial smells because their memory has learned to associate them with a highly exciting sexual episode,...but this has nothing to do with pheremones. it's simply a learned response to a stimuli.......

.........I remember once being told by an old country farmworker that in his youth in the English region called East Anglia it was customary for young men at local dances to keep a handkerchief under their armpit with which they wiped their faces occaisionally. This was supposed to be an attractive thing to the young women present!!
By spermkiss at 29,Jan,11 19:13 other posts of spermkiss 
And it very well might have worked, at least to some degree. See my first comment about mild body odor.

By boc at 29,Jan,11 20:05 other posts of boc 
"pheremone phenomena."

Say that fast 10 times.

By #5532 at 29,Jan,11 00:43
It is more marketing hype than factual. Most have such trace amounts, and the length of time required for them to work, well don't waste your money. Besides, if it is not the right time of the month for whomever it is you are wishing to attract, you might as well be using olive oil.
By #6568 at 29,Jan,11 18:58
....Interresting comment

Are you saying that women are only open to arousal/attraction at their most sexual time of their cycle?

By spermkiss at 28,Jan,11 04:51 other posts of spermkiss 
I'd be highly suspicious of the "irrestable to the opposite sex" claim, but pheremones do indeed work. My own personal experience is that mild (and I emphasize MILD) body odor is highly erotic and very stimulating.

Many years ago I worked for a large consumer products company that was looking into sex pheremones as a method for insect control, in particular for cockroach control. There was substantial academic research on this done at universities. It seems virgin female cockroaches emit a pheremone that is very attractive to male cockroaches. And I do mean very attractive; the males could smell it from fifty or a hundred feet away. The idea was to isolate this pheremone and use it to draw the males into a trap where they are sterilized. These males are then released to mate with females. But since they are not fertile no young are produced (the females mate only once) and the cockroach colony eventually dies off.

Getting back to your question about human sex pheremones, I am sure that they exist. Whether or not the products you've seen advertised actually contain them and how well they work are other questions entirely.
By #6568 at 28,Jan,11 19:59
Thanks for the response.

Yes I did know that pheremones are regularly used in various types of insect control,...and this is well documented. Also used with some larger animals including deer and foxes, as I understand it.

I was just wondering if there is anything in their uses for human sexuality and how effective this might be. Some of the claims are fairly outrageous, but that does not mean they did not happen or work. I can't find any unbiased test online where the claimants have no vested interest in a favourable outcome,......I just hoped someone here might know more or had some first hand experience.

Adult Discussion Forum