Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

confused .....

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #14349 at 18,Jun,09 19:22
Any men here who can say yes, to feeling the confusion by not at all feeling that men are attractive (what so ever ! ) nor sexy...... ( at ALL ! ) but still having the thought/wish/desire to taste,lick and suck another cock ? Very confusing and where do you place THAT in your (as a man, and straight sexuality. ) A man?s ass is to me disgusting, kissing another man in any way or any place (except fantaci about cock-sucking), would make me throw up ! Do you recognice that mixed feeling ????

Similar topics: 1.confused   2.Online men's site profile says "Not into hook ups" while featured pic is of nice big cock. lol   3.Anyone in Kansas   4.True or lie, an observation.   5.Confused  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7976 at 19,Jun,09 03:42
If I understand the question correctly, you are asking if a man can not be gay and still be interested in having homosexual sex. Right? If so, sure and why not. Sex is a gratifying act between two or more consenting humans of any sex and being curious about an act that is otherwise out of a person's norms is both correct and expectable. I is simple human curiosity to want to try different things. Investigation is the door to enlightenment both intellectually and for the society in general. Is that close to an answer to your question?
By #9747 at 19,Jun,09 09:09
That sounds like a contradiction, how can you want homosexual activity & not be gay -- isn't that what gay means?
By #11818 at 19,Jun,09 10:30
Hence the confusion. As I understand it the sexual activity is restricted to handling and sucking the cock only without any anal or even kissing. Simple gratification that I am sure many have but doesn't sit easily in any camp. I have the same tendencies as others have indicated in PM`s while the main sexual desire is women.. A member has expressed the same confusion in a PM that has only occurred recently after a good number of years married and with children. It could be that the internet and sites like this has perhaps raised it from the subconscious having been there from the school days.
By #14349 at 19,Jun,09 20:46
Thanks for staying to the subject in an honest way, without playing the narccisistic role of... see me, hear me, and notice my need for attension.! good reply. !
By #7976 at 20,Jun,09 02:02
I'm not gay so my knowledge is limited however, as I see the issue, being gay is when you are emotionally drawn to another person of the same sex. Having homosexual sex with another individual doesn't require a man or woman to be gay. The one time I did have a homosexual experience, I wasn't at all interested in the guy, just interested in finding out what all the fuss was about. If your gay and think I'm wrong, chime in. Could be fuel for an interesting conversation.
By #14349 at 20,Jun,09 08:22
Wise guy ;) Thank you. You are right on, understand my question and answer what you think. Besides that I agree with you.
What a releef it can be for a human being to be understood :) !
By #7976 at 21,Jun,09 01:11
Your very welcome. I have had that thought for a long time and had no where to get it across. Great question.

By #9210 at 21,Jun,09 15:19
My homo-experimental desires are definitely stirred from my younger years activities. My memories bring on excitement and that wondering if I would or could do those things again. Good topic!

Adult Discussion Forum