to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

cum diet

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #130568 at 04,Feb,11 00:02
is cum good for you? my x loved it and my girl now hates it. i love when they suck it out!

Similar topics: 1.tastes bad   2.How to increase your cumshots?   3.Cum Taste   4.Corn Flakes   5.I Have Adult Onset Acne. How Do I Cure It?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #13219 at 04,Feb,11 03:56
Cum is the nectar of the gods .. Happiness is a mouth full of fresh CUM.
By #164428 at 24,Aug,12 11:44
No truer words have been spoken!
By bella! at 24,Aug,12 13:42 other posts of bella! 
Is that what the Beatles were singing about... happiness is a warm gun; bang, bang, shoot, shoot....
By qhaos at 24,Aug,12 22:53 other posts of qhaos 
never thinked abot this lyrics can be referred to a cock, but it can be so true!

By #147052 at 24,Aug,12 14:19
I'd go back to my ex

By #7976 at 08,Feb,11 03:16
The women I've known have had vastly different tastes when it comes to cum. Some can't stand even the smell of it. Some won't leave a drop not cleaned up. But, most are in the middle where they will suck me dry but won't admit to caring one way or the other. The ladies that have stuck with me the longest and I've enjoyed the most occupy the middle ground. Although, there was one woman that I had to turn away as she was sucking the skin off my cock. I loved her attention but it just plain got painful.

My advice, for what it's worth, is find a woman you like and love and don't worry about her cock sucking skills. There are more important aspects to a woman.

By #135959 at 04,Feb,11 01:06
Probaly not cum only has a few calories but would be fun to try just imagine the gallons of cum needed yummy

Adult Discussion Forum