Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

How do I remove my picture from someone elses page

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #19440 at 09,Feb,11 00:52
How can I remove one of my pictures that someone else has copied and posted on their page?

My picture on my member page
/fls4wglzrh4ppic.html

The same picture of mine on someone eleses member page
/5fyvv42r1tx1pic.html

Similar topics: 1.Do I need to remove this pic?   2.Does anybody elses cock do this?   3.post a picture on forum   4.Last chance to see my photos   5.Post Your Favorite Picture ...  

New Comment

Comments:
By #61033 at 25,Feb,11 20:44
This has happened to me too. Handheld is passing my photos off as his own.

By #59855 at 09,Feb,11 02:44
From Matt's Wife: Tell admin about it
By #19440 at 09,Feb,11 04:16
How do I tell the admin about it?
By #59855 at 09,Feb,11 05:02
From Matt's Wife: On your page on the right hand side click on membership, it drops down and you click on member support. In there it will give you an option to contact admin by private messege
By #126975 at 09,Feb,11 05:18
or you can just delete them and re-post later, they will get a different id for the photo
By #7976 at 10,Feb,11 01:28
You can also reach Admin by going to the Member List the top of the main page and typing "Admin" in the box. Admin is listed along with everyone else on the site.

By #68656 at 09,Feb,11 05:41
Dear Mr. Tube.
Regards the fellow who reposted your picture, it would appear that he posted a series of pictures from various other members besides yourself, I would tend to think that they would be his "favourites".
You could write to him but experience says that the likelihood of you receiving a reply or him removing the copy is minimal to not at all.
Reposting the picture on your page will not remove the copy as the two pictures are not linked, however you could write a comment on his page under the stolen picture pointing out that the picture was sourced from you and that you are the actual subject of the photo.
Regards.
John S. South Australia.
By fila1305 at 09,Feb,11 10:57 other posts of fila1305 
Since comments can be deleted from the page by it's owner, the last option doesn't seem to be too effective.

I would suggest you adres the member and tell him/her that you don't want him/her to do this. If the reaction is not to your liking, or he/she refuses to comply, then you could resort to point his actions out to admin. He can then adres the member and force him/her to comply, on the penalty of being deleted from the site if not doing so.

I hope your problem will be solved soon.

Adult Discussion Forum