Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

BOYS TO HELP

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #136398 at 09,Feb,11 23:29
I am thinking about renovating a property in France and although the project is in it's early stages, I would like some feedback from members.
My idea is to invite guys only, young preferably, but no real restraints, to come and help in the construction, development and ultimate restauration.
The plan is simple, in exchange for your skills, your input, your enthusiasm, you will be provided with food and lodgings, entertainment, I will provide some refreshments along the way we will share the everyday tasks such as cooking etc. All I ask is for 25 hours work per week and the rest of the time is your own to see the locality and take in some pure french culture.
There is however, a condition, you will be gay or bisexual and open to frivolous behaviour. I have no idea what will happen as a consequence of that, as I said, the project is in it's early stages.
I welcome feedback, but please make it constructive.
Thanks