Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

I want to be evaluated

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #139339 at 14,Feb,11 17:17
Hello all. The reason I'm here is cause I love showing myself off, and I would really like to be evaluated, I mean really feel free to judge my pics, vote and leave comments if you'd like. I wanna know what you think. Thanks.

[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.Tired of pics being evaluated wrongly   2.Women posting on men's miscellaneous page.  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 14,Feb,11 18:19 other posts of spermkiss 
I'd give your penis an A-, or perhaps a full fledged A without the minus. You have a well shaped glans, a good shaft and good proportion between shaft length and diameter and glans size. All told, a very attractive penis.

You photography is another matter. If I were feeling generous I'd give the photo you posted with the question a C. The other photos on your page rate a D or even worse. Poor picture quality (fuzzy, out of focus) and poor lighting. If a picture doesn't turn out well, don't post it. A good artist never shows his bad work.

But do not despair. The more practice you get photographing your penis the better you'll get at doing it. Since you like showing yourself off, keep at it. Don't be afraid to experiment, just don't show the pictures that do not look good. A fine penis such as yours deserves to be seen and to be well photographed.

Good luck.
By #139339 at 14,Feb,11 21:23
Thanks for the A on my manhood. I guess I need to buy a better camera huh?
By spermkiss at 14,Feb,11 22:19 other posts of spermkiss 
Yes, please do. I suspect that the pictures you posted were taken with a cellular telephone. Am I right? While the camera function on a telephone is a nice gadget, the pictures taken this way are of such poor quality that they usually are not worth the trouble.

So yes, get yourself a digital camera. It need not be expensive. I have a budget price shirt pocket size camera that takes really fine photographs. (And before you ask why I haven't posted any photos of my dick, see my Blog for the answer to that.) And then take lots of pictures, but remember to only show the good ones.

Again I say good luck and I look forward to seeing more photos of your lovely penis.

Adult Discussion Forum