She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Can she feel you?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #118112 at 06,Mar,11 20:09
Allot of the time my wife cant feel my cock does anyone get this?

Similar topics: 1.Foreskin   2.While wearing panties do you feel femenine   3.The feel of your pubes after fuckng   4.Does my little dick make you feel bigger?   5.Do you ever feel guilty?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #30090 at 26,May,11 01:04
maybe u r making her that wett where she cant feel a thing

By slipper at 07,Mar,11 07:48 other posts of slipper 
Where are you putting it, exactly?

By #6568 at 06,Mar,11 20:20
Perhaps you are doing the wrong stuff with it.....

Many men are thinkiing about their pleasure and the head of their penis when inside a woman. This is fine for the man getting pleasure and reaching an orgasm but it's not sufficient for many, or even most, women.

Try putting your mind in the base of your shaft and then use it to try to stimulate her clitoris. Use full penetration and sort of 'nudge' her clit and opening with the thickest part of your base,...also 'churn' your hips sometimes and you will soon tell when she starts to get the pressure.

Other things that seem to work well are the 'CAT' position which is an optimised missionary where you can bring the most stimulation to her clit and outer genitals. Also, 'lever' the base of your shaft against her vulva by lifting your hips every few thrusts etc......

....Thurusting is great for men and they are 'programmed' to do it by instinct, however, women seem to like a 'rocking' while fully penetrated much better.

Adult Discussion Forum