Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Downward Curved Dicks

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #89088 at 12,Mar,11 06:58
Is it me or are most of the downward curved dicks larger than average? In other words, I don't think it is very common to see a small dick that is curved or a long dick that is straight?

I grew up in the 80's when we had no choice but to wear tight pants and a heavy metal T-Shirt. To get to the point, we all wore really tight pants. My dick is about eight inches long but it has a downward curve I used to wear tight pants so is there any correlation?....LOL

Similar topics: 1.Big Curved Dicks   2.Big super long curved dick!   3.What do you think of curved dicks?   4.CURVED dicks   5.Downward curved dick  

New Comment

Comments:
By #17887 at 12,Mar,11 18:11
There may be guys who wear their cock up along their stomach usually curve up. Guys who wear their cock down usually curve down. The ones that curve down are perfect for deep throating while the guy getting sucked stands and the one sucking is on their knees. Believe me
By spermkiss at 12,Mar,11 19:08 other posts of spermkiss 
You sound like a devoted and experienced cocksucker. Yes, I, too, know the pleasure on kneeling before another man and sucking him to climax. And if his dick has a nice gentle downward curve it does indeed facilitate giving him oral service from the kneeling position.

Now to address flicker69's questions. Though I hadn't noticed it until you mentioned it, you may indeed be right about a relationship between penis size and penis curvature. As to the effect of clothing worn on penis curvature, I seriously doubt that there is a relationship. I expect that curvature, like size, is entirely genitic. Are there any experts, urologists perhaps, in the SYD membership who'd care to weigh in on this?

Adult Discussion Forum