Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

What part about a cock turns you on?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #151312 at 03,Apr,11 15:37
I love the base of the cock for some reason...well, I love cock in general but for some reason from the time I was a youngster, I loved the point of where the pubes stopped and the shaft began.

Similar topics: 1.What turns you on?   2.wanting to suck first cock   3.Like CASEY AND JOJO. I want to know what turns you on.   4.enjoying member pics   5.Would you participate in a gangbang if someone here invited you?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #150527 at 04,Apr,11 02:19
If the guy is circumcized I like the area right under his glans where the frenulem is or used to be. I lick that area as I know it is very sensative because mine is. I also like when a guy has a wide dark circ scar, My circ scar is thin as a hair and you have to look close to see it. If the guy is uncut I guess it's his foreskin. I like to stick my tongue in and stretch the foreskin over my tongue, I like the way foreskin smell and taste, one of my buddies Tyler is uncut. I also like to lick the frenulem on uncut dicks, I know they are sensative. The glans of uncut guys is also a turn-on, they are usually shiney and slightly gray, blue or purple. Uncut guys seem to precum more than circumcized guys, I like precum almost as much as I like cum. I'm only nineteen but I been a dick expert since I was fourteen.
By #144821 at 06,Apr,11 20:48
I love it! Post pics of your dick.

By slipper at 06,Apr,11 01:40 other posts of slipper 
Frenny & foreskin (more the better)!!!

By #113560 at 03,Apr,11 19:28
I love the base, I love head, I love ....
By #150922 at 04,Apr,11 07:34
oh yeah??? check out mine dear!!!

By mikeyd270 at 04,Apr,11 01:16 other posts of mikeyd270 
A big shiney knob gets my attention. It is the first place my tongue goes!!!

By #150240 at 03,Apr,11 17:55
If it is an uncut cock, the foreskin drives me crazy!!! If it is a cut cock than the head is a turn on.

Adult Discussion Forum