pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

"boobs"

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #49676 at 06,Apr,11 12:11
Does the word "boobs" deflate the sexual content of a woman's breasts for you? My wife has gotten many comments about her breasts and she enjoys them all! And I like to read them as well. And we thank the community here for the wealth of positive comments and sexy messages, but seriously, guys. "Boobs"? I think that word is for little boys or Beavis and Butthead (not that there is anything wrong with Beavis and Butthead)

Huh huh, nice boobs.

Breasts, tits, titties, delicious juicy grapefruits.

What do you think? By the way, I read a woman's comment to Esquire magazine about this very issue and it got me thinking.