Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Circumcised or intact?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #1501 at 11,Jul,09 23:16
Seems the majority of American guys are cut while most UK and Italians etc are intact. I read that circumcision removes what will form 15 sq inches of skin from the penis. This is the most sensitive area of the shaft. Is circumcision a form of mutilation and should it be stopped?

Similar topics: 1."Uncut" or "Intact" cock??   2.2014 - Is having a foreskin (uncut) a fashion statement?   3.Foreskin   4.How do you meet uncircumcised guys?   5.Would you circumsize youre new born  

New Comment

Comments:
By #202392 at 16,Nov,16 20:39
I believe that circumcision is mutilation if done without consent like at birth.

By #285354 at 01,Sep,14 10:15
I'm intact and happy that I am. Going through school often times I was the only intact **** in the showers after P.E. classes. I felt odd and wished that I had been circumcised. Now I'm glad that it never happened.
By #443664 at 01,Sep,14 10:46
Your parents made a good decision to do that, I'm glad you see it that way too. Must have been strange growing up in a circumcising culture but glad it's worked well for you.
By #285354 at 01,Sep,14 20:07
Yes, my parents made a great choice for me, especially since my father was circumcised.

By 3fdfd at 02,Oct,15 15:08 other posts of 3fdfd 
Considering when you were born, it was a very "advanced" decision for your parents to make - not just "going with the flow"

By iowaguy at 15,Sep,14 16:00 other posts of iowaguy 
Uncut I didnt see another uncut til my mid teens so my foreskin and big balls always interested most people I knew.
By 3fdfd at 02,Oct,15 15:04 other posts of 3fdfd 
I'm sure your uncut cock was rather uncommon while you were growing up - nearly all the guys I knew growing up were cut.

By #471978 at 14,Sep,14 15:37
I was Circimcised at birth now i wish i wasn't see for yourself /c431kad2oqo6pic.html

By #456050 at 01,Sep,14 18:08
I'm cut and somethimes wish I wasn't. I'd love to still have a foreskin to play with. Looks wise I've seen good looking cocks of both variety. At the same time most of the women I've been with said they wouldn't be with a guy if they weren't circumsiced. In fact I know a women who actually ended relationships when they found out the guy wasn't circumsiced. Call it shallow or whatever but everyone has their own opinion of what is pleasing. I personally don't care either way. Like I said before I've seen fabulous cocks of both variety.
By palunko at 01,Sep,14 20:59 other posts of palunko 
Ending a relationship because of foreskin sounds so unreal and stupid, I think that was not the real reason after all hehehe.

Talking about this theme, I am glad I am intact, like author of this discussion says in the title
By #456050 at 01,Sep,14 21:32
True or not all I know is that is what they told me. One of my exs told me she would never be with a guy who wasn't circumsised. Even though we're not together anymore we're still friends and ask each other for relationship advice. Just a couple weeks ago she told me she booted a guy out right before they had sex cause he wasn't cut.
By palunko at 01,Sep,14 21:48 other posts of palunko 
It is very strange for me. Don't get me wrong, I believe you, but I can't believe what I just red. Maybe because I am uncut and maybe in Europe most men are not circumcised (as I think so at least...)

To answer the question in the title, one should consider differences in culture as a sociological category, religion, medicine, personal choice after all, and many other aspects... and I am not the one that will talk about that. I just can say that I am on the line that men shouldn't change perfection of human organism except for the medical purposes

By #6568 at 12,Jul,09 08:11
If circumcision is carried out on infants for no medical reason, then yes, it IS simply a mutilation and should certainly be made illegal with severe penalty for infringemnt.

Where there is a religous pressure to circumcise, as in the jewish faith, there should be steps taken to reform the dogma ao that children have the inate right to choose such a religon when they are old enough to be able to understand.

In much or the world it remains that circumcision DOES infringe the inate rights of children without due cause.

I have no argument against circumcision itself,..or the benefits for or against,...although I can't see any good reason to remove an important sensory organ unless for sexual prudery. However, whether to BE circumsiced or not should be an adult decision, and children should be protected by law since parents and others clearly ar eunable to do so.
By #264686 at 01,Sep,14 13:48
I agree with what you wrote.

By JeffinKS at 10,Feb,14 15:28 other posts of JeffinKS 
I am restoring my foreskin....
If you are circumcised and wish you had a foreskin.... look into restoration. it works, it takes time and dedication but it can be done.

for me after being circumcised for most of my life, the difference is stunning. it is like night and day. the increase in sensitivity is just staggering.

By #62682 at 10,Feb,14 03:51
I love my foreskin, wouldn't, be without it. Great for rolling and twiddling with it between thumb and finger.

By #373130 at 09,Feb,14 20:10
I am totally against circumcision!!. idiotic stupid tradition. we live in 2014 now! not in the year 1148, and it is proved that there are no health benefits to be circumcised. so stop the stupid tradition!!

I think parents who allow their **** to be circumcised should be ashamed. let him decide when he is over 18 years old if he wants to be circumcised. shame on you parents who let their **** be circumcised!!!

By #25830 at 14,Sep,09 03:28
I was born in haiti, and i have my foreskin. when i was little i was kinda weird about it... i thought it was strange and diffetrent. I worried that girls wouldnt like it. Now that im older im just fine with it. I never get any complaints and the ladies seem to like my cock. And im rather fond of it i must say.

By #21481 at 11,Sep,09 18:53
I am strongly against circumcision, foreskin is for protection and pleasure for both the man and woman. It should be illegal for anybody to be circ unless for medical reasons with a new skin graft offered to restore it. A boy with a tight forskin is not a good enough reason as there is plenty other men out there that do have tight forskins with no problems and should be their choice if it is. I once had sex with a circ man, and it was the worst encounter i had despite plenty of lube, it made my pussy sore rather than give me pleasure, hence there was not enough skin to slide in on and to prevent too much friction from the glans head on the outward thrust. I have a friend who's sexual r'ship ended because her man had to get circ for medical issues, she didnt enjoy it either and was so frustrated. I can't understand how some other women say it makes no differance to the pleasure.
By #1501 at 12,Sep,09 21:54
Alex: Very interesting and the most compelling argument I have heard against circumcision. Thanks!

By #5440 at 12,Sep,09 17:45
Speaking as an only minimally circumcised man, I vehemently disagree that circumcision is mutilation. If anything I personally think it is enhancement. I really wish that I didn't have my foreskin.

My hood keeps me from feeling perfectly naked because it keeps my glans hidden and I don't want to have any part of me kept as private. I want to be fully bare and completely exposed.

I also love the implied sexual availability of the permanently exposed glans.

Having said that, I do love natural cocks on other men.

By #3251 at 22,Jul,09 12:15
Squelch: I'm no expert, but from what I've read, circumcision is much less common in the United States than it used to be. White, American boys born, say, 1930-1975 in the U. S. were pretty much all cut - but there were exceptions. Starting in the 70s, esp. in California & the West Coast, more boys were left intact. Today, on this site, you see more uncut American guys in their 20s, then you would have seen - had this site existed in 1969 - of American guys in their 20s back then. Of course, there are some American guys here in their 40s, 50s, & 60s who are not cut ... always exceptions to any generalization.
By #1501 at 23,Jul,09 23:54
Thanks... very good insight!

By #19210 at 23,Jul,09 08:59
I like the look of circumcised better. Can't help it!
By #1501 at 23,Jul,09 23:53
Good for you! Comment my pics please!

By #19000 at 22,Jul,09 05:48
im circumcise, give comments pls im new here
By #1501 at 23,Jul,09 23:52
Think you have lost something being cut!

By #8288 at 12,Jul,09 22:40
discussed previously in similar topics....several times.
By #1501 at 23,Jul,09 23:51
So?

By #7976 at 12,Jul,09 23:49
In short, I am circumcised. If I had sons, they would have the choice when they could make it.

Adult Discussion Forum