Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

"Uncut" or "Intact" cock??

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #345209 at 29,Jan,13 21:36
Like most European males, I enjoy my foreskin and I am very glad to do so.
Generally, we are referred to as "uncut" guys. I think we should rather say "intact" or "natural", as the word "uncut" more or less implies that being circumcised is normality. To me, inflicting such a nasty treatment on a poor baby boy is not normality.
We are not un-anything, we just have the body we were born with!

Similar topics: 1.Circumcised or intact?   2.FORESKIN   3.2014 - Is having a foreskin (uncut) a fashion statement?   4.How do you meet uncircumcised guys?   5.Would you circumsize youre new born  

New Comment

Comments:
By spunkluvr at 21,Apr,24 15:00 other posts of spunkluvr 
I'm intact. Totally agree with your logic.

By #688512 at 23,Feb,23 15:03
I use the terminology "intact" as well, for the same reason!

By #206678 at 28,May,16 20:51
I have to agree. 90% of kids in Australia are left intact these days. This is a complete reversal to what it was 40 years ago. I think it is around 80% of world population is intact. Only Jews, Muslims and Americans are obsessed with cutting off foreskins!! It is **** abuse - his dick / his choice.
By JustWill at 28,May,16 22:15 other posts of JustWill 
Look, man, I worked as a therapist in a group home for abus*d and dependent kids for seven years. I have SEEN actual ch1ld abuse and the horrible results which come from it.

I have worked with boys and girls who were beaten on a daily basis by the people who were supposed to protect them. I have seen the scars left behind.

I have worked with childr*n of both genders who were sexually used by family members or pimped out to earn a few bucks. The physical and psychological damage is heartbreaking and, often, irreparable.

I have met kids who have been demeaned, abus*d, neglected and subjugated. Emotionally damaged individuals who have difficulty simply functioning in everyday life.

Kids who see no hope for a future. Kids who have taken their own lives.

I know what ch1ld abus* looks like...and circumcision isn't it.

It's cool that you want to express your opposition to snipping a boy's foreskin,just be careful when tossing the ch1ld abuse concept around so casually.

It does a major disservice, and shows a lack of respect, for survivors of real abuse. It's like a guy who missed lunch complaining to an Ethiopian about starving.
By #23212 at 29,May,16 04:35
Thank you for this excellent reply!
By JustWill at 29,May,16 04:59 other posts of JustWill 
You are most welcome.

When anti-circumcision people take the "ch1ld abuse" approach, it really pisses me off. Obviously, they have no idea what they are talking about.

I always want to ask them to compare these two scenarios:

"My father fucked me on a regular basis and made me give him oral sex through most of my youth. I was not a willing participant. Sometimes, he'd let his drinking buddies have a go. When I told my mother, hoping she would stop him,she called me a damn liar, beat me, and threatened to toss me out of the house if I ever told such stories again."

AND:

"My folks loved and supported me while I was growing up. They kept me clothed, fed and sheltered. Mom and Dad saw to it that I was educated and taught me to respect myself and others. However, when I was an infant, they had my foreskin removed without my consent."

Yeah, that second story is the one about ABUSE.
By #688512 at 23,Feb,23 15:03
Both can be.

By wanka at 28,May,16 12:42 other posts of wanka 
I live in the UK and natural cocks are in the majority here.

By gradurgaur at 29,Jan,13 21:48 other posts of gradurgaur 
Am intact too..and i like my forskin alot..the forskin keeps my cockhead soft...and give extra feeling when wanking my cock

Adult Discussion Forum