She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

i have a buttplug in my ass

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by spunkfishy at 26,Apr,11 12:03  other posts of spunkfishy
as I type this. I can sometimes spunk off without touching my cock, just by fucking my ass. Anyone else cum this way?

Similar topics: 1.how many use a buttplug   2.buttplug   3.comment on this pic please (male buttplug)   4.Buttplug tails, anyone?   5.buttplug  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 09,Dec,13 15:07
If that occurs if he places his bath plug into where the sun does not shine we can only imagine the results if he placed his bagpipes or even his sporran up there.
By #354861 at 12,Dec,13 03:39
Maybe, but i'm wondering how a person poops while their butt is plugged. Isn't that called constipation?
By #358797 at 12,Dec,13 09:28
This is completely random information, but there is a butt plug type product made for pooping. It's called the Turd Twister, and it makes your doodoos into shapes, like those play dough toys from back in the day. And they're dishwasher safe, too.
--------------------------------------- added after 66 seconds

And just so it's known, NO. I do not own one. Found them online searching for a new butt plug a couple years ago. Lol.
By johnp at 12,Dec,13 16:10 other posts of johnp 
ThAts on of the weirdest things I've ever heard of... A bowl of lucky charms poop???The things I learn on syd...

Adult Discussion Forum