pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Young Vs Old

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #156051 at 27,Apr,11 00:27
/im5u2tauzl69pic.html What will my cock look like when im older? Will it get better with time?

Similar topics: 1.Old or young cunt?   2.I wanna get you off. Young and horny.   3.young boy   4.Young Skype?   5.Dream Of First Gay Experience With Young Twink  

New Comment

Comments:
By #147052 at 28,Apr,11 15:53
Time makes all things better. However, you keep playing with that hose and you will wear it out

By spermkiss at 28,Apr,11 00:44 other posts of spermkiss 
At eighteen your cock is as big as it's going to get. But don't worry, yours is bigger than most men's. After you pass age forty it will probably start to get slightly smaller, most men's dicks do. But it won't get a lot smaller. At sixty-eight mine is about half an inch shorter than it was when I was eighteen. That doesn't worry me because it still gets hard and it still squirts jizz and that's all that matters.

By #7976 at 28,Apr,11 00:20
At 59 my cock doesn't look appreciably different than it did when I was 19. It gets just as hard, is just as sensitive, and gives my partner orgasms just as well as it ever did. Perhaps the only minor change is that I'm not hard 20 hours a day any more but that's actually a good thing and more mental than physical. I don't think you have to worry about your cock fading with age.

Adult Discussion Forum