Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

TOP BANNER

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #14216 at 13,Jul,09 05:02
Just tried to place a cumshot pic of mine on the top banner, I clicked on the bar and the box came up saying it would cost 100 points as normal. Clicked on OK but unlike as normal, the pic didn't make it to the top banner. At least my 100 points were not deducted but I don't understand why the pic didn't get on that banner, anyone else had this happen to them?