She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Sensitivity

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #133624 at 12,May,11 02:33
Anyone else have this problem? After you cum, does your penis head get super sensitive? Mine gets so sensitive that I can't take anyone touching it. It's almost is if someone was rubbing it with sandpaper. Not pain, exactly - it's hard to describe.

Similar topics: 1.Circumcision = Lack of Sensitivity   2.For parents expecting a babyboy   3.Penis sensitivity and orgasm intensity   4.I'm already circumcised, but have a fantasy about getting more circumcised   5.Cut or uncut  

New Comment

Comments:
By #677384 at 08,Mar,23 23:10
Yes, my head is super sensitive right after I cum. However, when I keep going I find that I can have 2 or 3 more in a row sometimes and it gets more intense with each orgasm.

By eastcoast at 08,Mar,23 18:01 other posts of eastcoast 
My gets very sensitive too. I love being sucked and licked after I have shot a load

By #662360 at 07,Mar,23 20:19
I experience that mostly after a hand job when the person stroking my cock off doesn’t know when to stop stroking and tugging after I’ve cum. More usually when women do me as men know when to stop.

By #7976 at 12,May,11 02:41
Its normal, at least for me but perhaps not as much as you. When I give my lady my load she loves to tease me by suck or even gently rubbing the head of my cock. It's like getting a pleasant but very real shock from head to toe. But I do know what you mean.

Adult Discussion Forum