Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Ok so I lost my virginity 2 hours ago...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #16916 at 26,Jul,09 00:49
It didn't go quite as I expected.
I always heard that the 1st time is quite disappointing cus the man usually comes way too fast but for me the exact opposite happened: I fucked her for what seemed atleast an hour, in different positions. And even though I was enjoying it I couldn't seem to be able to come, or get even near climax :s
Not even when she gave me head with that nice tongue piercing of hers, or ate my balls hmm...
...Anyway, back to the point :)

What's wrong with me? oO
Maybe (I hope) it's cus I was quite tired but since it's my 1st time I can't really compare to when I'm not tired.

Any ideas or similar experiences?