She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Bi/Gay sex while she watches

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #6437 at 15,Jun,11 12:23
I would love to have some hot gay sex with a man while my wife watched me. I would lswallos his hot cum and lick his asshole and then french kiss him. It would be quite a show for her!

Similar topics: 1.Does wife know that your BI   2.HOME ALONE STROKING ?   3.big cocks wanted   4.Saving stinky watches in a jar full of jizz while sticking a soda can up your bum   5.spun fun  

New Comment

Comments:
By routemaster at 05,Aug,15 09:25 other posts of routemaster 
Many years ago a bi male friend of mine asked me if I would put on a gay sex show for some of his lady friends but I passed on that. I was told there would be about eight ladies and they would all stay dressed but I was young and inexperienced then so I didn't take this offer up. This was before I joined a nudist club and got used to ladies seeing me naked. With hindsight and the wisdom of age, I might be more receptive of my friend's idea now. In 2003, I went to my one and only bi party, six men and two ladies, all of us naked from tip to toe and that was OK up to a point (if you'll forgive the pun) but that experience has never been repeated. I only really performed with the men anyway.

By #220845 at 31,Mar,15 17:45
I've sucked cock in front of a woman,never fucking another guy or being fucked,sounds hot
By #485312 at 05,Aug,15 08:44
hot, love watching guys get it on together, sharing the lust cant be a bad thing *lix*

By #240539 at 31,Mar,15 17:22
This is my favorite fantasy, he could do anything to me as she took pics
By spermkiss at 31,Mar,15 17:45 other posts of spermkiss 
So make it happen. And then post those picture on this site.

By Fritz at 31,Mar,15 13:13 other posts of Fritz 
I have done it once at a threesome, my wife did not like it at all, she found it so "unsexy" that I have let me fuck up the ass, she never watched again and our sex life has gone to Zero, so we only fuck with others

By spermkiss at 15,Jun,11 16:10 other posts of spermkiss 
Just as most straight men find lesbian sex very stimulating and exciting, most women find gay sex very stimulating and exciting. If you want to put on a gay sex show for your wife, go for it. I'll bet she likes it.

Adult Discussion Forum