Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

We can do BETTER than this - Can't We?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #7976 at 22,Jun,11 03:41
The topics in the Forum have gone from interesting questions about sexuality and sensuality and gone to a lot of 'Rate Me" junk. You don't need to ask people to rate you, they'll be more than happy to tell you exactly what they think of you one-on-one.

When a man or woman has a question as to how others feel about something sexual, that's interesting. A commentary on how someone feels about sex or sexuality and wants feedback, that's interesting. But when someone asks , "is my cock too small/big/pretty/etc.", then there's nothing to say. Your dick is what it is. Nothing more. It isn't what it looks like or how big, but how a woman reacts to it when you have sex.

This being said, does any one have anything interesting to discuss? Or have we covered all the possible questions from every sex in every culture in the world. I truly doubt that.

So, who's got something interesting to discuss?

New Comment

Comments:
By Gary5 at 15,Aug,13 14:39 other posts of Gary5 
Fully agreed!

By #359325 at 14,Aug,13 20:39
If you want to waste 20 points on those stupid questions, so be it.

By #339790 at 14,Aug,13 17:01
I totally agree...I am about sick of the rate me junk and don't even open it up any more...how is my cock? Is my cock ok? Do I look big enough...yada yada...We are born with what we have and ain't a damn thing we can do about it...we learn to make the best of it, use it to perfection and if anyone doesn't enjoy it...well, they don't have to get with me! End of subject...Pass the pussy, cock and ass please...
By #201155 at 14,Aug,13 17:42
Couldn't agree more

By #7435 at 22,Jun,11 13:34
Maybe you could read my long-lost silly blog!
Feedback is always welcome
By #7976 at 23,Jun,11 00:34
I have read it and skimmed it again today. Your correct in many, if not all aspects of what you write. Perhaps there could be another type of list on the site where people could simply check that they have new pix and would like some feedback.

As for me, I have enjoyed the forum when there are sensible, even silly questions, but questions or ideas none the less that have more meet on their bones than "rate me - I'm insecure".

And, by the way, on those occasions when there have been analytical questions about size, shape, depth, hairiness, etc. I have always responded truthfully. Cocks, pussies, boobs, and all the rest of the parts are always normal. And as long as the ones who get to know them up close and personal like what you have, then there not only normal but perfect.
By #7435 at 23,Jun,11 14:37
Thanks for your feedback Appreciate it. I always thought that men must be crazy about other's dick..but here I learnt that even straight men dream of sucking and playing with other man's dick atleast once in a lifetime!!

Also agree with you about the questions asked. It's in a way interesting to know

By spermkiss at 22,Jun,11 17:07 other posts of spermkiss 
I could not agree more! I even posted my own Forum comment on this very subject called "Fishing for Compliments on the Forum" on March 23, but it drew only three comments from other members and the fishing continues.
By #7976 at 23,Jun,11 00:39
I had to do a little "Fishing" myself to find the comment but alas, I succeed. And, as you might expect, we have the same feelings on the matter.

By #59855 at 22,Jun,11 17:26
From Matt's Wife: I agree, the public chat has gone downhill too

By #6568 at 22,Jun,11 09:05
Yes, you're right! I notice that I make a more cursory glance at the topics nowadays and generally spend less time here. Sex, and male and female genitals are worthy of more than this....

Adult Discussion Forum