Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Best nickname here!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #7435 at 22,Jun,11 13:45
Let's see how much do you observe!!
According to you, who has the best/funky/naughty/hot nickname here (SYD & SYC both)!!

Similar topics: 1.Nickname for your Cock or Pussy ???   2.the scent of pussy   3.nickname   4.New name for Bratwurst   5.Your cock nickname?  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 22,Jun,11 17:11 other posts of spermkiss 
Hey, I think mine's pretty snappy and a lot of other members have told me this, but sometimes I think it's a bit lewd and vulgar when I'm trying to discuss Serious Issues.
By #7435 at 23,Jun,11 14:40
"but sometimes I think it's a bit lewd and vulgar when I'm trying to discuss Serious Issues." >> As long as you are on SYD, it doesn't really matter!
By spermkiss at 24,Jun,11 16:38 other posts of spermkiss 
To be honest, I joined SYD to see all of the really fine penises on display and my mind was pretty much at crotch level so that's why I chose my name.

And while I still like looking at dicks, my participation in SYD has very much evolved. The exchange of ideas with other members here on the Forum, on photo comments and in Private Messages which I exchange with several members has become a very rewarding part of SYD membership.

By spermkiss at 24,Jun,11 16:41 other posts of spermkiss 
BTW, you have written a thoughtful and interesting Blog. You sound like a fastinasting man.
By #7435 at 25,Jun,11 07:13
hehehe Thanks I am happy that you liked the blog

BTW, Yes.. I agree that communicating with diff members has been rewarding for me too!!

..and yes, tried to write one more blog.. you could check out if you want!

Adult Discussion Forum