How to....?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #159099 at 01,Jul,11 18:09
How you strech your asshole?

New Comment

Comments:
By admin at 01,Jul,11 20:13 other posts of admin 
Not that I ever practiced this, but it's really not a rocket science, you need something like this: only registered users can see external links
By #172389 at 02,Jul,11 04:20
This is what I use to do the final stretching to about 3 inches. But to get to that width takes a couple of hours to slowly dilate me to that point. What I start out with are a series of butt plugs ranging from 1 inch wide up to 2 inches removing each one to insert the next, every 20 minutes until I am ready for the final inflatable one. Then that one I slowly inflate over 1 hour till it reaches 3 inches. Each time I insert a butt plug I also liberly coat the butt plugs with an anal relaxer. When stretching your asshole from small to huge, takes time and you need to go slowly or you can tear it. Trust me I have been there and it isn't pleasent. I bled a lot and I had to go to the hospital to get stitched. It has also taken me years to be able to stretch it that wide. So a beginner may only be able to do it as wide as 2 inches and stop. You also need to keep checking for blood, and if you see blood, STOP! Eventually you will get your asshole to open up more.
By admin at 02,Jul,11 07:59 other posts of admin 
Wow, turns out it is a rocket science... Thanks for the info, I think a lot of members here will appreciate it.

By #135959 at 02,Jul,11 11:50
If u see blood how long before I canstart again I saw one spot on my but plug but none on my but hole
By #172389 at 02,Jul,11 12:41
If you see blood, it means you tore something. You can actually bleed to death from the rectum. I would have it checked out by a doctor. But at least a week to let it heel. But that is your limit for stretching for a while until you have lossened up your anus to go wider. I would note that size, and stretch your ass just under that, and leave the buttplug in for a day if you can, strapping it in. Then remove it to poop, and put it back in using the relaxant. Do that for at least a month and then try to go bigger 1/4 inch at a time. Like I said : It took me years to get my asshole to be able to be opened to over 3 inches.
By #135959 at 02,Jul,11 21:37
Ok already made appointment and will do

By #102939 at 01,Jul,11 21:44
Hey guys my friend who lives in Rome Italy and wants to see and join this site but he can't get it it says its forbidden what can he do to join us from Rome let me know... Thanks
By admin at 02,Jul,11 08:02 other posts of admin 
There is no block on this site for any country in the world. However, various internet providers can block it as a site of adult nature. Screenshot of the "forbidden" message might be helpful...

Adult Discussion Forum