Recent Posts of member hott

By hott at 29,Jun,12 20:20
Nicotene and heroin are two of the most addictive substances know to mankind.

Yet one is legal in cigarettes and one isn't, crazy indeed.

All the other drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, in its various forms, LSD, meth in its various forms and the list goes on and on for the new crop of cocktail brews etc, are not doing to help you get anywhere in life other than a temporary high.

Is it worth it? well maybe some sobering thoughts or reality checks are needed by spending time in an ER or rehab center to see the results of what these various chemicals have done to people who were once regular folks.

I've seen the results and they are a real eye opener, so play it smart and stay far away from it for your own sake.

Remember 99% of the time the end results you see of a corpse lying on a gurney from an OD started with someone saying, "try it just this once"

By hott at 28,Jun,12 16:41
Well said elicious, you make me wish I had a pussy now.

By hott at 28,Jun,12 15:48
A new website in the making would be quite in order, Google Glory Holes. This way you can keep track of where they are and even have street views of them.
Lets get New York set up first since there seems to be a lot of them around that area.

By hott at 28,Jun,12 15:40
People are so easily fooled by scams, none more so than ones promising a bigger cock.
For example:
"Buy this cream and rub it on your cock, after a week or two you will have an elephant cock".

Now if thats the case and you rub on that cream with your bare hand as they say you should, it should also make your hand get bigger too.
Scam scam scam.

By hott at 28,Jun,12 15:23
I had this GF years ago and she would let me fuck her ass when she was having her period. It was sort of a mutual idea between us.
It felt ok and we enjoyed those times of the month when it was the normal thing to do.
Makes me wonder if her current partner does it to her now,,hmmmm I wonder.

By hott at 28,Jun,12 15:09
Thats something little kids do, as adults we should now use something bigger such as blankets.

By hott at 28,Jun,12 15:06
Very well said Lucifugius, people are always up to something or another its human nature.
How its deemed as sane/acceptable or not, is up to the actual person themselves.
The body enhancment industry is alive and well, from simple things like cosmetic makeup to hardcore plastic surgery, it basically falls into the basic category of enhancement in some fashion or another.
Many people may not like one thing related to body mods/enhancements, all the while happily endorsing another.

By hott at 28,Jun,12 14:15
I'm happy with the things I've done and to me its all about a personal choice. Would I go further and start slicing and dicing to an extreme level? nope thats it for me.
A common thing I always see mentioned is 'doesn't that hurt' well nope it dosen't, BUT it did when I was doing it.
Choices are great things, so make the best of the ones that suit you.

By hott at 28,Jun,12 13:18
Its all the law of averages, Some like piercings and some dont, some like small mods and some dont, some like massive mods and some dont. You cant please everyone and so dont try to sweat it. If the mods are to extreme for your taste just walk away, but remember there are some people always looking to take anything to the next level.

By hott at 14,Jun,12 17:19
They look just fine, you need not worry about their appearance.