Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Just about modified dicks' pictures

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #136954 at 29,May,12 03:11
I am a curious guy, so I look pretty much to everything, and I question myself about what I see. Would you guys explain to me why would you cut your dick in a half or destroy your balls like I've seen in some of the pictures?? Do you feel the need of doing it, or how does it feel like?

Similar topics: 1.MODIFIED   2.MODIFIED DICKS-ABUSED CATEGORY   3.Shouldn't circumcised cock be considered "modified"?   4.Modified Dicks   5.Modified dicks  

New Comment

Comments:
By hott at 28,Jun,12 14:15 other posts of hott 
I'm happy with the things I've done and to me its all about a personal choice. Would I go further and start slicing and dicing to an extreme level? nope thats it for me.
A common thing I always see mentioned is 'doesn't that hurt' well nope it dosen't, BUT it did when I was doing it.
Choices are great things, so make the best of the ones that suit you.

By hott at 28,Jun,12 13:18 other posts of hott 
Its all the law of averages, Some like piercings and some dont, some like small mods and some dont, some like massive mods and some dont. You cant please everyone and so dont try to sweat it. If the mods are to extreme for your taste just walk away, but remember there are some people always looking to take anything to the next level.

By slipper at 29,May,12 19:41 other posts of slipper 
Serious modifiers are a very small group... you might, by the same token, ask why anyone would choose to be circ'd without a medical reason... same situation, though some segments of some societies feel differently. lol

By cupar at 29,May,12 11:23 other posts of cupar 
Very strange thing to do although self mutilation has gone on for centuries on various part of the body in one form or another. There are those that have removed it completely. The penis is depicted throughout history while we are as much fascinated simply by being on here. Mutilating it is a level that only a psychologist could give a full explanation. I would be just as curious for a female opinion.

By #220845 at 29,May,12 05:05
I have no.awnser .

Adult Discussion Forum