Recent Posts of member AnsonnBoi

Topics:

Foreskin Overhang 27,Dec,16 11:00

By AnsonnBoi at 15,Nov,18 14:33
I'd go for 7.8" ling and about 6.5" around. Not excessively big but big enough. But I'd have to have it 5 inches soft.

By AnsonnBoi at 27,Dec,16 10:53
When I'm fresh out of the cold swimming pool yes. My dingdong shrinks like mad.

By AnsonnBoi at 27,Dec,16 10:50
I would:
1. Make myself a shower. Being a grower sucks when your soft length is 2.25 inches, and .25 of it is foreskin that always finds a way to tangle with netted shorts or underwear seams.

2. I would size myself at 6 inches soft and 9inches erect. When soft I would put a good 1 inch of foreskin overhang cuz I love how it looks. When erect obviously it would rather it retract completely. Girth wise 6 inches would be perfect.

The other side of me is saying to size it at 2 inches soft and 4 inches hard just so I can go about without people thinking that my bulge is a boner :/

By AnsonnBoi at 27,Dec,16 10:42
When I used to have a very long foreskin (read: 1 inch) I zippered over it and lost a good quarter inch of it. I was wearing a particular pair of jeans that have razer sharp zipper teeth that tore right through my foreskin. Thankfully though it healed quite nicely without scarring,although the tougher tissue there meant I had a mild phimosis for years. I won't elaborate further as to how much **** I lost and how the doc nearly circed me, cuz it's too gory.

By AnsonnBoi at 30,Nov,16 15:14
All the time. I wake up more refreshed too.

By AnsonnBoi at 06,Mar,16 11:43
Grey's Anatomy theme song (Psapp - Cozy in the Rocket)

By AnsonnBoi at 06,Mar,16 11:42

By AnsonnBoi at 06,Mar,16 11:41
At the tip

By AnsonnBoi at 01,Mar,16 10:16
Best: Uncut, decent long
Worst: Skin keeps tearing

By AnsonnBoi at 22,Feb,16 14:31
Too many times to count. Both with and without a partner
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

This was during middle school days and occasionally I would jack a friend off IN CLASS.

By AnsonnBoi at 27,Aug,15 12:15
/ihc8gjd8drqapic.html

My virgin ass, stuff never went in, only out!

By AnsonnBoi at 26,Aug,15 12:22
I was nine when I first started, me and my friend were looking at our dicks when he reached over and jerked me off.

By AnsonnBoi at 27,Dec,14 11:09
Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven?
Would it be the same
If I saw you in heaven?

I must be strong
And carry on
'Cause I know I don't belong
Here in heaven

Would you hold my hand
If I saw you in heaven?
Would you help me stand