Recent Posts of member bibi1

By bibi1 at 22,Jun,22 17:58
Again, what concern is it of yours, or anyone, what is done with anyone's points here? We arent stealing anything, or breaking any laws, or using them negatively, which I am opposed to. Yet admin gives people the opportunity to do so. And they required participation which admin has always encouraged. Just how do we hurt paying members? Im at a loss how anyone's unused points hurts anyone. Payers get points for paying. And they also have the same opportunity to earn additional points just like everyone else
Yes the points are "free" but earned. All we do its take advantage of what is there.
The trouble with a lot of people is that they feel that they have the right to control others to conform to anything they want. You think I should play Candy Crush. I could, but choose not to. And I dont feel the need to tell YOU how to play or behave (unless you're bad). I think one might find it better to be tolerant. Its called freedom. And I support yours as much as mine. A live and let live approach is usually better.

I can agree with your point on paying members can be considered the ones paying the taxes here, but also keep in mind that without the nonpaying members there would be no site at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just try making everyone pay and see what happens.
I will abide by whatever administration decides, they own and maintain it. But the abrupt change in rules after over a decade (been here 8 yr and several yrs prior)of membership here is a bit over the top. But I will likely participate less. That's my choice too.
Would love to know what made this issue crop up now when it didn't seem to be one in the previous decade.

By bibi1 at 22,Jun,22 15:20
You often state that you want participation here. Well, we all got our points by participating, often for years! Im not personally aware of any paying members who cares what my points are (except for one who is ALWAYS butting in to everyone's business. And why should they? And if the paying members are "annoyed" they should realize that they also have the same potential to accumulate points, and even more than us! Are those members also annoyed at people who have more money in real life, when they had the same opportunity to make money but didnt? Really dont think members should have a right to change the site for those who take advantage and participate while staying within the rules. Really, it all boils down to JEALOUSY that someone can achieve something that they cant, but they can pay to do it. Good thing they cant throw richer people in jail until they get rid of their money. Get real man!!!

By bibi1 at 26,May,16 19:39
Of course. Who wouldn't?

By bibi1 at 15,Apr,15 09:44
I am a registered SYD user and I get the pop up most every time I log on. It can come as soon as I get the SYD page, or may wait until I log in.