Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

I Need To Be Sucking Some Cock!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #164428 at 26,Sep,11 13:21
Grrrr....I wanna suck some cock! It's one of my favorite things to do in life. I'm such a naughty cumslut!

Mmmmm....I'd love to lick your shaft with broad tongue strokes while fondling and tugging gently on your balls. Then, I'd take the head in and lap and suck like I was enjoying a nice ice-cream cone. Then I'd slide down and take in inch after inch, slowwwly sucking up and down to drive you wild....I would bring you to the edge a few times....I'd enjoy sucking your balls, too. When you couldn't take the tension anymore, I'd form a tight seal and suck you hard and fast until you erupt in my mouth; I would keep sucking slowly and gently to let you recover. When done, I would open wide and show you that prize before happily gulping it down. And then, I'd suck a little more to make sure I got every last drop.

I love a good cumload! Let me suck it directly from the fountain, or shoot it in my mouth. Give me a facial!

Yowza!!!!