pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

I want to fuck a straight guy

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #175286 at 27,Sep,11 04:00
If I give a straight guy head or if he fucks me does it make him bi? Should I becarful coming onto even friendly straight guys?

Similar topics: 1.straight men and cocks   2.ARE YOU GAY?? ?OR STRAIGHT??? GET YOURSELF SORTED!!!!!   3.Anyone have this problem?   4.Any straight guys here...   5.Cross dressing, femboys, sissy's , shemale and trannys... Why do straight men always want a piece of ass?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #220845 at 26,Dec,12 01:58
?, I won't pretend to know. But I love sucking straight dick. Of this I am sure. I would love to Fuck a straight man too.

By #55295 at 29,Sep,11 19:47
This can go down as situational sexual behavior, i.e. sexual behavior different from what that person usually exhibits due to a social environment facilitating this behaviour.
For example, in prison, the military, single sex boarding schools, or other sex-segregated populations, where members might engage in homosexual behaviors but identify as heterosexual. Experimentation like this does not make one gay bi or straight…
By spermkiss at 02,Oct,11 01:50 other posts of spermkiss 
Right on. As I said in my comment on Sept 28 above, most men are capable of performing sexually with both sexes. That does not make them bisexual.

By #197530 at 28,Sep,11 21:02
I fucked a watermelon when I was 12 does that make me a vegatarian..?
By Gntlmn at 29,Sep,11 16:37 other posts of Gntlmn 

By #176420 at 28,Sep,11 23:30
I've fucked a few straight guys in my lifetime they still lead straight lives.
By spermkiss at 29,Sep,11 00:26 other posts of spermkiss 
Me to.

By #55295 at 27,Sep,11 15:22
That is an age old question, but be careful, you could get your ass kicked
By spermkiss at 28,Sep,11 17:46 other posts of spermkiss 
To answer your first question, if a straight guy has sex with another man that does not automatically make him bi, even if he assumes receptor roles. The overwhelming majority of men are capable of having sex with both genders. The vast majority of gay men when placed in a sexual situation with a woman will become aroused and be able to perform. And the vast majority of straight men when placed in a sexual situation with a man will become aroused and be able to perform. But most of these men are NOT bisesual.

To answer you second question, yes you should be careful and not come on too fast. But that does not mean you should never come on to a straight man at all. A LOT OF THEM are indeed open to a tumble in the sack with another man when the situation is right.

Adult Discussion Forum