Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Anal Stuffing

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #10208 at 26,Aug,09 01:30
Who here is into anal stuffing...Iam....its very stimulatin and erotic..I started inserting objects at the age of 19....Im 22 now....Im married with 2 kids....my wife has no idea bout me stuffing my anal hole...so far the largest object Ive inserted was a soda can....got it all the way in...I was left gaped open...I can cum by inserting things alone....I wanna go bigger soon...

Similar topics: 1.Anal Gaping and Sperm Collecting   2.cock stuffing   3.protection for anal   4.anal play   5.Serious inquiry into anal  

New Comment

Comments:
By #516354 at 01,Nov,20 08:55
The first time I got fucked in the ass was by my now ex wife who was also my Mistress.Before we got into B.D.S.M. she had put her fingers in my arse,she told me one of her ex's enjoyed it,during sex which I enjoyed.
Once we got into B.D.S.M. as well as her fingers she used dildos and a a butt plug.I came home from work one day and she announced she had a new toy for us to play with.She ordered me to strip and lay on the bed.Then she tied my hands and ankles to the bed so I was spreadeagled and blindfolded me.I heard the rustling of her clothes as she removed them and felt her get on the bed.Suddenly I felt her lubing my arse and inserting a couple of her fingers.Moving them in and out till my anus was well lubricated.She then asked if I was ready for her new toy to which I said yes.I felt her spread my ass cheeks and felt what I thought was a dildo being inserted in my anus.It felt good as it when't deep into me.Then I felt her thrusting against me and moaning with pleasure.When she had her orgasm she slid out of me removed my blindfold and showed me her new toy.It was a strap-on which had two dildos,one for my anus and one for her pussy.
Needless to say we had lots more fun with her new toy!!!
By kre8tor69 at 03,Nov,20 02:19 other posts of kre8tor69 
Called pegging by most everyone! It can be fun about the only way a guy afraid of the gy label can learn what it is like o be fucked by a woman.
My wife and my GF at the time both pegged me a few times for the fun of it by me and them.
One was better t the fucking part for sure. She had a much better fucking rhythm. The other one was better at getting it balls deep in my ass and holding it there longer b4 she would fuck again for a while. She would then stop and hold it b4 she started again. That was sure fun but I did like the work of the other gal better.
By #516354 at 04,Nov,20 05:13
I know it's called pegging and I enjoyed it when we did it in private but she then thought it a good idea to do it on cam.We used to cam and chat on Alt and she loved to humiliate me on there.I would find it very humiliating having her fuck my ass on cam especially when being called a faggot and a sissy by the viewers.

By kre8tor69 at 03,Nov,20 02:14 other posts of kre8tor69 
I worked in a hospital emergency in a big city! We saw lots of you nuts needing much help getting these things out of your ass holes.
It can be fun inserting some things there just be careful to leave a graspable handle available to have someone else help you get your fun out of your ass!

By aass at 25,Dec,11 20:06 other posts of aass 
And I Like this and my hole is big

Adult Discussion Forum