Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

meeting up with others

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #5594 at 23,Dec,11 12:00
Has anyone ever actually met up with someone off this site or is it just the impossible dream. If you have please describe your experience good or bad

Similar topics: 1.Gay meeting   2.Meeting Up For Sex   3.best places to find locals interested in fooling around?   4.Zoom Circle Jerk Room on now   5.Meeting  

New Comment

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles at 21,Jul,19 21:02 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
The Others are very dangerous! Ask Jack and Kate! #Lost

By #593234 at 21,Jul,19 18:07
I have not anybody on here but Craigslist double post and loco I have met lots of men and let them have sex with me I dress in lingerie and heels and suck there dicks and let them damn dick my ass with no condom

By #463848 at 09,Dec,18 13:50
So many on here are from other countries.

Also, I suspect that there are more opportunities in cities and large towns than in the depth of the countryside where I live.

By #147052 at 28,Dec,11 14:59
Not enough people in my state are on or know about this site to meet anyone from here or the distance is too great to accomplish a meeting. It is

By #216929 at 24,Dec,11 10:00
no , it'll not work. This site is only for fun & for exhibitionist. It's not safe to meet a person. u can't guess, how the person is or his nature.
By #5594 at 24,Dec,11 12:17
oh I think most of the guys and girls on here would be ok
By Ray10754 at 25,Dec,11 16:46 other posts of Ray10754 
no more unsafe than choosing some one at random in your own area, just another negitive post from mr hornydick
Not to be rude!! but you must be a boring person in real life and that assumption is formed by your contributions here on this site! that is my opinion and Im entitled to have an opinion last I knew!

By #201583 at 25,Dec,11 16:39
I have only once, and it was a great time. I have had a few that offered and ran.

By #6568 at 23,Dec,11 15:45
Have a look at my blog.
By #5594 at 24,Dec,11 09:06
your blogs were very interesting if a bit un believable but well written as you see there are not many comments so far so thank you for taking the trouble
By #6568 at 25,Dec,11 11:57
Well some of my 'blogs' ARE "unbelievable" because, as stated, they are fiction.....

.....However, the item about 'Carol' and how she introduced me to this site and what transpired is all true!

Adult Discussion Forum