Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What is happening in this size??? Premium members???

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #3601 at 11,Sep,09 21:16
Do you think that is the first step for make this site a businness? Even my own pics are limited to be thumbnailed in big size, when i posted all of them for public.

Similar topics: 1.Premium Supporting Members   2.Small new feature for premium members   3.Voting is now non-anonymous   4.Notice for premium members   5.Small addition for paid members  

New Comment

Comments:
By admin at 12,Sep,09 02:53 other posts of admin 
Also, I would like you to explain what you mean by "Even my own pics are limited to be thumbnailed in big size, when i posted all of them for public".

You should see your own pics in full size as well as pics of people who added you to their friends. This works for me, and there should not be any reason why it does not work for you. Other members or non-registered visitors, indeed, will see your pics reduced to 720 by long size.

Big pics are shown shrinked to the screen size, if they exceed its width, you have to click on resize bar above image to enlarge them. But this was so from the very beginning of this site. It has nothing to do with premium accounts.

By admin at 12,Sep,09 02:00 other posts of admin 
This site was always a business. It's stated on the "about" page, actually. However this is as far as it gets. I will not make any further restrictions.

Adult Discussion Forum