Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Small addition for paid members

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by admin at 19,Sep,13 19:42  other posts of admin
One of the members asked me if it's possible to hide how many points you have, because of the beggars who are asking to donate them points. So I made this feature. It's available to premium members only (including those who buy points without account upgrade). It's under Points menu -> Hide Points (or "Show Points" if you hid them).

Similar topics: 1.SMALLDICK CLUB   2.ATT all members   3.Due to high server load you cannot view this page????   4.A very small addition   5.Another small addition  

New Comment

Comments:
By #358797 at 20,Sep,13 00:59
Aye, aye. Tis a splendid feature. Now nobody shall be squandering for me booty. Thank ye kindly, Cap'n. (for it still be a day of piratey speak in my location. Me apologies for pillaging the thread with me scurvy tongue. )
By #23212 at 20,Sep,13 05:59
But nay, some shall still be squirming fer yer booty, and will be 'squandering' all their limes to get that scurvy off yer tongue.
By #358797 at 20,Sep,13 06:17
Aargh. Sounds most pleasing. Just don't be trying to swab me poop deck while you try riddin' me of that thar scurvy. Ahar har har.
By #23212 at 20,Sep,13 07:37

Nay again, yer poop deck can be swabbed by other scabbies another time. The riddin' of thar scurvy takes a mitey clean swabber, shoved down yer choker fer a fair bit 'o time.

By #201583 at 20,Sep,13 21:32
Arr. I be ah wonderin. Do ye have just one brown eye, or two?
By #358797 at 21,Sep,13 04:19
Aargh. Thar only bes one brown eye down thar far as me know. The other hole tend to be a more pleasing shade of pink. but low and behold, if I perchance grow a new brown eye, ye shall be the first t'know. Har har Har.

By bella! at 20,Sep,13 05:54 other posts of bella! 
I understand this being a feature for premium or diamond members however please explain how this feature will work for members who buy points without an account upgrade. When points are purchased, they are exempt from being "burned" for a period of 30 days, does the same 30 day principle hold true for hiding points?
By admin at 20,Sep,13 11:57 other posts of admin 
yes

Adult Discussion Forum