Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Showing cock at gym

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #23195 at 11,Jan,12 19:32
Hi guys, I don't know if I'm the only one who do that, but after my workout at the gym, when it's time to take my shower, I tried to show my cock (always soft) as long as possible. I take my time, I walk, I go piss naked, etc. I like when another boy of my age is looking my dick, when I notice their faces change hahaha someone else do that ?

Similar topics: 1.Cum and cock my pix!   2.Love showing cock/face   3.Members showing face+cock in same pics   4.I just wanted to mention, I love showing off my cock.   5.Showing Face  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 13,Jan,12 16:47 other posts of spermkiss 
I'm with you all the way. In locker rooms I take my pants off as soon as possible and keep them off as long as possible. I like having my dick exposed for viewing.
By #202392 at 01,Sep,17 02:31
I do the same thing. Cant get my pants off soon enough and I keep them off as long as I can.
By #541051 at 03,Sep,17 12:00
Don't you guys get hard when you see that others are looking at your penis?
And if so, how do they react, and what do you do?
By spermkiss at 03,Sep,17 15:28 other posts of spermkiss 
Do I get hard? Yes, sometimes. How do they react? Most of the time they pretend not to notice. What do I do? I don't do anything different. I just keep on doing whatever I'd be doing if I weren't hard. I neither flaunt it nor do I attempt to hide it.

By the way, that is the correct response whenever a man gets an erection in a public or semi-public place, such as a locker room, changing room, shower, nude beach or even clothed walking down the street. Erections are normal and natural and nothing to be embarrassed about or ashamed of.

By #455846 at 31,Aug,17 23:42
That's the way, show off as much as possible. I miss those days.

By #530768 at 31,Aug,17 22:45
As soon As I get to the locker room dick is out. Mostly erect. It's hard for me to stay soft in any situation where I'm nude. If had a few "accidental" brush ups while walking around. My gym had a communal shower so that was always fun

By #451923 at 26,Aug,17 23:59
You and your cock would do great here in the US. I'm basically the only uncut around and it's different but I found out it attracts when they see a long foreskin. The funny part is most of these guys are married and straight.
By #124456 at 28,Aug,17 17:28
See that's my problem. I'm so interesting in doing stuff like this but I feel like I'd get caught by the wrong person . Like a straight married guy and he just beats my ass or something lol.

By #537175 at 26,Aug,17 19:33
Yes my boyfriend uses a gym and I go with him just to use the pool and sauna . both of us linger in the locker room and showers . There are always other guys curious and many are obviously enjoying looking .
By spermkiss at 26,Aug,17 20:35 other posts of spermkiss 
If they're enjoying looking, kick it up a notch and get full on standing up and throbbing erections. Or go even farther and put on a sex show.

By #540402 at 26,Aug,17 16:49
I usually am self conscious about showing myself in real life. At the gym I used to cover with a towel before taking off my undies and when putting them on afterward. Now I've started taking my underwear off before covering up and putting them back on. I still don't take long remaining naked but will pause long enough to see if anyone is watching.

By TinyLittleGuy at 24,Aug,17 03:15 other posts of TinyLittleGuy 
Being on the smaller size in that area , it was pretty much embarrassing having the tiniest Dick at the fitness club. Si I was not much walking around naked, I did however look at all the guys walking around naked and comparing their size with mine and in amazement how much longer and thicker they were than me .

By #522126 at 23,Aug,17 20:28
A guy was watching me shower at my Gym and was obviously turned on so I gave myself an erection and wanked off in front of him,I never said a word but just smiled and walked away.

By #535670 at 23,Aug,17 08:12
I have seen a lot in the gym showers

By #363802 at 23,Aug,17 08:10
I want to join your gym rotor91, wow! ♥️

By #518391 at 23,Aug,17 07:35
It's natural for guys to be nude in the locker room and showers....but younger guys now seem to cover up and do the 'towel dance'...they appear terrified of anyone seeing their goods...

By #536760 at 23,Aug,17 06:06
I only show my dick when its working out.

By veryshyguy at 22,Aug,17 15:48 other posts of veryshyguy 
I don't use the shower in the gyms after I workout. Too many bad memories...

By #100257 at 16,Jan,12 13:39
I always show off my cock in de locker room. I'm lucky coz de gym showers r open, so I get so turned on seein other hot muscle men showering! Not a lot of gays at my gym tho, most of de men walk around naked n I often spring a hard on, I just get stares
By spermkiss at 16,Jan,12 20:59 other posts of spermkiss 
I think it's kinda fun to get a hard-on in the locker room or showers. It's fun to show off your dick and even more fun to show it off when it's hard.

By #217878 at 15,Jan,12 01:17
I do the same exact thing bro! My problem is that I start to grow if I do it for too long! Horniness sets in!
By gradurgaur at 15,Jan,12 22:18 other posts of gradurgaur 
with body like yours and your beautifull hot cock...i wil allways show off..

By #2331 at 15,Jan,12 03:02
Shaven as you look I'm sure they know your gay.
By spermkiss at 15,Jan,12 18:22 other posts of spermkiss 
It ain't necessarily so. We gay men were the first to do body grooming, but now it has become so mainstream that a lot of straight men do it. Many go all the way to completely hairless.

By #23195 at 15,Jan,12 19:48
you can talk.. for a guy on this site without any pic...

By princea at 15,Jan,12 15:53 other posts of princea 
other guys really stare at my pa! what to do if your trying to attract attention

Adult Discussion Forum