She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Bi Curious - A Little Shocked

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #55295 at 02,Feb,12 10:52
"The Fantasy" has always been to suck cock / experience another man sexually. Now that I've had a couple of experiences, both of which were fun, exciting and very pleasurable, I find that it may not be for me. Is this common, or too soon to tell.

Similar topics: 1.ANOTHER JOKE   2.whats pleasant in anal sex? its shit panic.   3.anyone bi-curious here? or.....   4.bi-curious is a stupid term   5.Embarrassing question/confession.....  

New Comment

Comments:
By #102053 at 07,Feb,12 09:29
Hi all, personally I enjoy sex with my gf. But there is something special about sex with a guy. I love to have a guys cock in my mouth, especially uncut. I also find from personal experience that a guy gives better oral sex. Perhaps it's because they know what they like and can pass that on when giving head.
Anyway, each to their own, just go with what u like and enjoy!

By #201583 at 04,Feb,12 06:30
Common, sometimes bi guys swing one way for a day up to a year or more. Then again it maybe not for you. Just give it time and a little more thought. I find myself overly picky when it comes to men, and if it takes a while to find what Im looking for I will swing back the other way while I hunt. A lot of times you find what your looking for and the guy is so bad he couldnt fuck his way out of a whorehouse. Fun, yes. Fireworks, no.

Is it a lot of work to get fireworks? Hell yes. Is waiting and searching worth the wait? Hell yes. Its not about numbers, its about quality. If you had true quality experiences you more than likely wouldnt have posted.

By #4222 at 02,Feb,12 23:28
I can't seem to find fault with "fun, exciting and very pleasurable..." What's the turn-off?
By #55295 at 03,Feb,12 07:28
Fantasies are vivid while sex is just sex. I just thought I would find my sexual holy grail. Perhaps I have. Oh well back to the experiment. tx.
By spermkiss at 03,Feb,12 17:40 other posts of spermkiss 
I salute you for having a very healthy attitude about sex and sexuality. As you have so rightly noted, it is difficult for reality to live up to fantasy. And as Paul D has so rightly noted, the sexual experience very much depends on your partner (and you as well, of course).

Will you find your "sexual holy grail" with another man? Well, maybe and maybe not. But even if you do not and you're ready to return to straight sex, you'll be a better man for having experienced this aspect of your sexuality. So just relax and enjoy your life and take what comes your way. Then you just might find that the magic sexual experience will come to you. You might be trying too hard.

By slipper at 02,Feb,12 21:42 other posts of slipper 
Live and learn!

By #147052 at 02,Feb,12 14:54
Had some, still want some. It is about choice and interest is what is out there. I am satisfied with what I have done so far with a nice cock in my mouth and being able to get my partner off but, the thought of going further is there and the fear of what it can entail tempers my desire.

By #188764 at 02,Feb,12 11:03
A lot of times the reality of a sexual situation doesn't match the fantasy. Since you describe it as "fun, exciting and very pleasurable", it sounds like you enjoyed it. But if there's something about m/m sex that turns you off, then listen to your inner voice and give it a rest.

Adult Discussion Forum