Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Embarrassing question/confession.....

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by reichs23 at 16,Jan,20 01:51  other posts of reichs23
Growing up me and my little bro had to share a room when we went to spend the weekend at my dads so there was an incident when I saw his penis and was shocked by his size but neither of us hit puberty yet so I figured things would eventually even out but a couple years go by and this time he accidentally sees me changing and is shocked and bluest out something like wow you need to learn how to grow your penis... I felt like I was gonna die... I hit puberty and was 13 or 14 and he was like 10 and noticeably bigger than me... I know it shouldn't but it still bothers me til this day smh..

Come to find out later when my mom took me to the doctor I found out that it's always been that way out entire lives... I even saw some pics from when my mom would bathe us you could see then how tiny my package was at 3 or 4 compared to him at 1 if that...

Why can't I get over this? Has it happened to anyone else? Any advice?

A few years ago we had just got back from drinking and got to talking and were curious how we compared now so we checked and he's still bigger... His soft cock is longer and thicker than is hard.

So yeah he's still way bigger and it still seems to embarrass me to this day... Especially the fact out mom knows and use to try and com for or stick up for me about it...

Idk Its weird and I'm sure I'm weird for feeling this way...

Similar topics: 1.embarrassing ?   2.confession time   3.Embarrassing moments   4.Confession Time   5.Question for Catholics re "confession"  

New Comment

Comments:
By nekekal at 03,Aug,20 17:12 other posts of nekekal 
Hard to believe that you were brothers and never saw each other. My older brother and I shared a room. We used to play with each others cocks. He liked it because mine was huge.
He was 3 years older but had a tiny cock. By ten, mine was big enough to wrap a hand around. At 13 his was big enough for two fingers. Mine was always bigger than his.

But mine was bigger than everyone's. We had PE and had to shower together. Compared to my classmates, my cock was huge. And as kids will do, they teased me unmercifully about it. I wished that my cock was normal size and tried to hide it.

Older kids would tell me that eventually I would like having a big cock, but I think that they were wrong.
By reichs23 at 05,Aug,20 18:20 other posts of reichs23 
Yeah my little bro is a little more than three years younger than me but his penis and balls have always been bigger than mine since the first time I saw... His was actually bigger than mine before he when I had already hit puberty and he hadn't yet... Then after he hit puberty I remember seeing him and his was bigger soft than mine hard and he has way bigger balls than me... No exaggeration like one of his balls would completely fill my entire sack LOL. It's crazy.
By nekekal at 05,Aug,20 22:28 other posts of nekekal 
Lol. There we agree. It is crazy. My cock is big, but my balls are if anything, sma!ler than normal. And my older brother had neither cock nor balls.

By andrew999999999 at 03,Aug,20 15:41 other posts of andrew999999999 
I've heard cock size is hereditary, so if you have a smaller cock than your brother...........
By reichs23 at 05,Aug,20 18:20 other posts of reichs23 
We both look like our dad so we are related in both have the same mom and dad he has just always had a bigger penis and bigger balls than me for some reason.

By leopoldij at 16,Jan,20 15:47 other posts of leopoldij 
Penises come in all sizes and that's normal. Evolution works this way. As long as you're healthy you shouldn't worry about it. Enjoy life.
By Smoothie71 at 05,Aug,20 12:55 other posts of Smoothie71 
Great comment Leo
By leopoldij at 05,Aug,20 13:53 other posts of leopoldij 
But, really, one should ask themselves: can I use my dick? Does it get hard? Can I cum? Can I fuck? Am I enjoying that?

That's all. Worrying about something you can't change won't you get anywhere. In fact, it'll probably get you to a low point and then, even if you don't, initially, have any problems with your dick, you're surely going to develop them because negative thoughts cause physical problems.

By #588327 at 18,Jan,20 12:30
Seeing each other naked lets us see what normal is. Something most guys never talk about is how they feel or think about themselves. The guy with bigger penis thinks, size is important. So he puts down the other guy or his own brother. To make HIMSELF feel better.

That's a messed up thing to do, you don't put down another guy to make yourself feel good. Most people miss that part and when we are kids we don't know this. We think what the other person is saying is true. It's not, even if it's you brother or mother or father.

By german_guy at 16,Jan,20 20:07 other posts of german_guy 
dont worry,,,,size does not matter, the secret is knowing how to handle it Looking around you find all sizes of penises
and we got what we got...and have to live with it

By #588327 at 16,Jan,20 05:49
It's just a body part. Guys are told or think it a sign of our man hood. I went to nudist place could not believe people could see each other naked and not care. Nobody ever told me or showed me before that our cocks can also just be a body part. I remember underwear was always basically showing our package off. When you are told your entire life it important or a sign of manhood. That's what people think. Trim your pubs some, guys have learn not hide their cocks, I think. Learn to enjoy being naked and we don't have to hide our cocks. We can all handle seeing each other and we are still men

By #603370 at 16,Jan,20 05:40
I'd guess that there are other stressors in your relationship with your bro. I'd also suggest a counsellor.

By slipper at 16,Jan,20 05:37 other posts of slipper 
Seriously, if it still bothers you that much you might/should consider finding someone locally to talk with about it. Time to let it go, and a professional can help you understand your persistent feelings and deal with them in a way that you can be comfortable with. I know what of I speak. All the best.

Adult Discussion Forum