Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Please don't feed the Chinese trolls

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #6568 at 09,Feb,12 09:27
In case you have not noticed this site is currently under a Chinese cyber attack for some reason,.... At least three 'outrageous' threads since yesterday designed to get a lot of traffic and responses. In other sites that I regularly use (in other interests) this exact phenomena resulted in a sudden failure of the site due to mass selling attempts and then serious viruses as Chinese groups apparently battle eachother......

....You will note that these threads are always 'wordy' with poor English grammar and they always demand a response such as 'what should I do' etc.