Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

CHINESE PUSSY ARE THE BEST!!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #197127 at 12,Oct,11 17:51
simply loveable!! the feel and look of a chinese pussy on your dick is the best u could ever wish for!! if u agree join me here.
AIM. to get in touch wiv sexy chinese girls to webcam or meet for hot awesome private moment!!

Similar topics: 1.I am a Chinese man   2.Please don't feed the Chinese trolls   3.Who like Chinese girl pussy   4.Happy Chinese New Year 新年好   5.What do you think of Chinese women  

New Comment

Comments:
By DarkMax at 17,Dec,17 13:54 other posts of DarkMax 
An Asian pussy is my dream!
By leopoldij at 17,Dec,17 14:51 other posts of leopoldij 
Asian pussy for you: [deleted image]
[deleted image]
By #570598 at 01,Jan,20 01:05
She can piss on my face anyday

By leopoldij at 29,Jun,18 19:00 other posts of leopoldij 
I'm fucking a chinese girl these days. She's so horny, unimaginable! I'm fucking her twice a day and am trying to convince her to stay a bit longer.
I can't post her face, but I can post her back.
[deleted image]
By #556372 at 29,Jun,18 19:48
Don't the Chinese cook them and eat them?
By leopoldij at 29,Jun,18 21:57 other posts of leopoldij 
No. They don't. They're trying to fuck them but they're not as horny as the girls wished them to be. I fill in the gap. And their needs.
By #556372 at 29,Jun,18 22:34
Well, friend,,,that's commendable, ,you must work harder

By Edmonton at 17,Dec,17 16:54 other posts of Edmonton 
Ive never had any Asian Pussy yet but I’d definitely love to try some someday.

By exhibit at 17,Dec,17 16:09 other posts of exhibit 
Without a doubt!!! This one is Vietnamese, and real or not she had me convinced she absolutely worshiped my cock. Easily the best sex of my life. I really miss her.

By leopoldij at 14,Dec,17 10:32 other posts of leopoldij 
Not just Chinese, also Japanese, and other oriental girls have great pussy skills and nice pussies. They even look good when not shaved.

By #339790 at 29,Jul,13 14:11
in my experience it is NOT the TYPE of "Pussy"...ie skin color, but how they do what they do. Asian women tend to be crazy about people of western culture. Especially a guy who is over 40, blonde hair and blue eyes. They will typically wait on a guy like this "hand and foot". I worked in different areas of Asia several years....Beijing, Shandong Province, Weifang, Jinan, Shanghai, Quin Dao, Wi-tung, Hong Kong area. SE Asia as well as the Philippines. I was at that time, Blonde/Blue 40 something. When I walked down the street no matter how many guys were with me, I was approached by as many as 5 young women at the same time....all were wanting me to take them with me...go to your room. You like me etc etc....So to end it, IT is not the "Type" of woman as for race....but the ATTITUDE they have toward a man. Most Asian women know how to tighten their Vagina UP....I don't like that myself but they think that it will make a guy go wild over them. I prefer to be able to move around and for the pussy to be wet!
By DJS at 29,Jul,13 19:42 other posts of DJS 
on the vagina muscles I found it very sexy especially when they used them when you were inside them. The feeling was unbelievable, A internal wank(how I would describe it)it is a must for guys who never experienced it(even after 6mths I never got tired off it)
By #339790 at 29,Jul,13 19:58
Yes...I agree, anyone who'd never experienced a gal that can clamp down on a cock like a vice has missed the train, boat and anything else you can think of...First time it happened to me I though the gal had shoved me up her ass...I felt around and FOUND that hole asshole was empty! It is awesome...I just can't nut when with a gal doing that. I enjoy it alright but when it is cummin' time I want that pussy to be well wet up and to where I can slip and slide!
By DJS at 29,Jul,13 21:31 other posts of DJS 
I though the gal had shoved me up her ass.. good job they don't work their arse muscles thenI had no probs with them they were always wet(was in heaven)and if heaven is like that, ive been a good boy ever since

By #408904 at 29,Jul,13 21:04
I guess i have a big mouth and a bigger vagina, sounds like your looking for a subordinate slave? Here is a hint, once they have ur money, they are no longer shrinking lotus flowers...smart women dumb men equal easy money.
By DJS at 29,Jul,13 21:25 other posts of DJS 
think you've got the wrong end of the stick..the girls I was with had good jobs. Solicitor & the other was in banking

By #303133 at 29,Jul,13 13:42
And they are GREAT in stir fry!
By bella! at 29,Jul,13 14:34 other posts of bella! 
Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! You are a sick puppy!
By #201583 at 29,Jul,13 20:27
You can also get the puppy stir fry there as well.

By DeepThroatThis at 29,Jul,13 13:13 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
Love Asian pussy but shaved.....plus they really know how to take care of there man

By DJS at 29,Jul,13 13:07 other posts of DJS 
Some years ago I was lucky enough to work in Hong Kong, after a few wks.of going in(not the best bars)after work I went in one particular one a karaoke-bar, anyway after a few beers I got up and gave a tune, as soon as I went back for my drink I was approached by 2ladies,they asked me a few things like you American/married,etc etc. Anyway to cut a long story short we all ended back at there place and for the next 6mths we had 3 in a bed(2 of the most beautiful ladies you would ever want to meet)And they were sisters with good jobs. When you go to **** with your cock in one of their pusses & its still in their when you wake up in the morning(besides the morning wood)you get a good idea how they operate, but that's not saying any other ladies around the world are any different. But the sex was so sensual/erotic even the bathing before made you want to cum.its still one of the best jobs/memories ive ever had

By #206678 at 30,Aug,12 23:26
I have a agree with you on Asian pussy. I have travelled most of Asia over the last decade.
My preference is Filipino pussy and second is Chinese!

By qhaos at 30,Aug,12 12:59 other posts of qhaos 
i totally agree! i love oriental pussies! they can make some hot things that can makes you explode of pleasure! i wanna try another one as soon as possible!!

By *kmadeau* at 30,Aug,12 06:52 other posts of *kmadeau* 
oh yeah, and they are so tight...

Adult Discussion Forum