Copy this list of questions into your reply and answer honestly:

1. How long is your erect penis*:

2. What is your shaft girth at the widest point when fully hard:

3. How long is your flaccid penis*:

4. Do you consider your erect penis size: small, medium or large:

5. What is of more importance to you: length or girth:

6 Would you like your penis size to be different and why:

7. Would you like your penis girth to be different and why:

8. How big is the head/shaft ratio (head lenght divided by erected shaft lenght):

9. Are you a grower (hard penis bigger than double the soft size) or a shower:

10. If you're a shower, is this an advantage or disadvantage in your opinion:

11. If you’re a grower, does your soft penis size embarrass you in public:

12. Is your glans size bigger, same size or smaller than the shaft – and how are you satisfied with that:

13. Are you satisfied with your overall penis shape and look - what could be better:

14. If you have a foreskin, does it make your soft cock look bigger:

15. How tall are you and what is your penis to body size ratio in percent (height divided by erected size):

16. Does your penis compared to your body size look small, medium or large:

17. Does your penis size cause you trouble or fun in real life e.g. in locker rooms, in restrooms etc.:

18. Does your penis size give you trouble or fun in your sex life and why:

19. Is a bigger penis more desireable than having a small/average penis – and why:

20. Do you think the bigger endowed are more sexually active than the smaller ones:

21. Do you wear tight briefs, boxers or nothing and why:

22. Do you create a bulge in your pants/shorts or are you trying to hide it:

23. Is penis size related to your choice of being active/passive or top/bottom:

24. When you see a bigger endowed guy naked, how do you feel when he looks at your smaller penis:

25. What do you think about guys with a small/micropenis:

26. How do you want other guys to react/feel about your penis size: admiration, humilation, compassion, ignorance, exaggeration etc....:

27. Do you enjoy giving blow jobs more to small, average or large cocks and why:

28. Which penis size you like to see or play with most: small, medium or large and why:

29. Does having a small/average penis lead to compromising against the bigger and well-endowed:

30. What does it mean to have the smallest/the biggest penis in a group of friends/guys:

31. How important is the penis size to you and your partner:

32. Do you think about your penis size at work, at school or work and in which context:

33. Do you believe that successful guys are better endowed:

34. Are there any limitations due to your penis size (e.g. positions you can't do, fully enter a vagina/butt etc.):

35. Did you ever get offending comments about your penis size – how did you feel:

36. Did you ever get excellent comments about your penis size – how did you feel:

37. Any other penis size related matters (list to be continued...):

* = Lenght measured on top from pubic bone to the end.

Thanks for participating - hope you enjoyed this!

Similar topics: 1.How many cocks in the range of 12 cm/4.7 inch on SYD?   2.whats your ideal penis size........and honestly   3.Ladies: Rate my penis size   4.Survey :: what penis is preferred ? A veiny penis or smooth penis?   5.You want only big dicks? Baaaad news.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #600069 at 09,Oct,19 00:11
1. How long is your erect penis*:3.5 inches

2. What is your shaft girth at the widest point when fully hard: 1 inch

3. How long is your flaccid penis*: 1.75 inches

4. Do you consider your erect penis size: small, medium or large: small

5. What is of more importance to you: length or girth: length

6 Would you like your penis size to be different and why: no

7. Would you like your penis girth to be different and why: no

8. How big is the head/shaft ratio (head lenght divided by erected shaft lenght): 1/2

9. Are you a grower (hard penis bigger than double the soft size) or a shower: yes

10. If you're a shower, is this an advantage or disadvantage in your opinion: advantage

11. If you’re a grower, does your soft penis size embarrass you in public: all the time

12. Is your glans size bigger, same size or smaller than the shaft – and how are you satisfied with that: same

13. Are you satisfied with your overall penis shape and look - what could be better: it could be smaller

14. If you have a foreskin, does it make your soft cock look bigger: N/A

15. How tall are you and what is your penis to body size ratio in percent (height divided by erected size): 6'2" 21.14

16. Does your penis compared to your body size look small, medium or large: small

17. Does your penis size cause you trouble or fun in real life e.g. in locker rooms, in restrooms etc.: fun

18. Does your penis size give you trouble or fun in your sex life and why: fun

19. Is a bigger penis more desireable than having a small/average penis – and why: since I'm a bottom I like big penises

20. Do you think the bigger endowed are more sexually active than the smaller ones: no

21. Do you wear tight briefs, boxers or nothing and why: I go naked and where lace thongs

22. Do you create a bulge in your pants/shorts or are you trying to hide it: i like my no bulge look

23. Is penis size related to your choice of being active/passive or top/bottom: yes active bottom

24. When you see a bigger endowed guy naked, how do you feel when he looks at your smaller penis: embarrassed

25. What do you think about guys with a small/micropenis: I feel ok

26. How do you want other guys to react/feel about your penis size: admiration, humilation, compassion, ignorance, exaggeration etc....: Humiliation

27. Do you enjoy giving blow jobs more to small, average or large cocks and why: all sizes are great

28. Which penis size you like to see or play with most: small, medium or large and why: large to fill me ass

29. Does having a small/average penis lead to compromising against the bigger and well-endowed: no I'm not topping anyone

30. What does it mean to have the smallest/the biggest penis in a group of friends/guys: smallest and I'm proud

31. How important is the penis size to you and your partner: not at all

32. Do you think about your penis size at work, at school or work and in which context: no

33. Do you believe that successful guys are better endowed: no

34. Are there any limitations due to your penis size (e.g. positions you can't do, fully enter a vagina/butt etc.): unable to enter anything

35. Did you ever get offending comments about your penis size – how did you feel: many offending and humiliating comments I love it

36. Did you ever get excellent comments about your penis size – how did you feel: yes love it

By #446346 at 26,Feb,14 19:18
1. How long is your erect penis*: 5.8 inches

2. What is your shaft girth at the widest point when fully hard: 5.7 inches

3. How long is your flaccid penis*: 2.75 inches

4. Do you consider your erect penis size: small, medium or large: MEDIUM/SMALL

5. What is of more importance to you: length or girth: LENGTH

YES, UNCUT, BIGGER, More pleasure & confidence.
YES
8. How big is the head/shaft ratio (head lenght divided by erected shaft lenght): 1/4

9. Are you a grower (hard penis bigger than double the soft size) or a shower: grower

10. If you're a shower, is this an advantage or disadvantage in your opinion: I look really small

11. If you’re a grower, does your soft penis size embarrass you in public: Yes

12. Is your glans size bigger, same size or smaller than the shaft – and how are you satisfied with that:
same size/yes
13. Are you satisfied with your overall penis shape and look - what could be better: not really

15. How tall are you and what is your penis to body size ratio in percent (height divided by erected size): 6' tall

16. Does your penis compared to your body size look small, medium or large: portioned /medium small

17. Does your penis size cause you trouble or fun in real life e.g. in locker rooms, in restrooms etc.: Yes

Sometimes
19. Is a bigger penis more desireable than having a small/average penis – and why: Bigger than me is better

20. Do you think the bigger endowed are more sexually active than the smaller ones: Yes

Tight Briefs, holds me in place
22. Do you create a bulge in your pants/shorts or are you trying to hide it: Small buldge

23. Is penis size related to your choice of being active/passive or top/bottom: NO

24. When you see a bigger endowed guy naked, how do you feel when he looks at your smaller penis: Less masculine

Not much
26. How do you want other guys to react/feel about your penis size: not much reaction

27. Do you enjoy giving blow jobs more to small, average or large cocks and why: Average to Big Its what I like,

28. Which penis size you like to see or play with most: small, medium or large and why: average to large

29. Does having a small/average penis lead to compromising against the bigger and well-endowed: yes

30. What does it mean to have the smallest/the biggest penis in a group of friends/guys: Teasing

31. How important is the penis size to you and your partner: Very

32. Do you think about your penis size at work, at school or work and in which context: no

33. Do you believe that successful guys are better endowed: Bigger helps

34. Are there any limitations due to your penis size (e.g. positions you can't do, fully enter a vagina/butt etc.):
Sometimes I pop out
35. Did you ever get offending comments about your penis size – how did you feel: A few, embarrassed

36. Did you ever get excellent comments about your penis size – how did you feel: Yes/ made me feel good

37. Any other penis size related matters (list to be continued...): no

By #220362 at 27,Feb,13 01:35
1. How long is your erect penis*: 7.25 inches

2. What is your shaft girth at the widest point when fully hard: 6.25 inches

3. How long is your flaccid penis*: 4.25 inches

4. Do you consider your erect penis size: small, medium or large: medium large

5. What is of more importance to you: length or girth: Girth

no
no
8. How big is the head/shaft ratio (head lenght divided by erected shaft lenght):

9. Are you a grower (hard penis bigger than double the soft size) or a shower: grower

11. If you’re a grower, does your soft penis size embarrass you in public: No

same size/yes
13. Are you satisfied with your overall penis shape and look - what could be better: yes/nothing

15. How tall are you and what is your penis to body size ratio in percent (height divided by erected size):

16. Does your penis compared to your body size look small, medium or large: portioned /medium large

17. Does your penis size cause you trouble or fun in real life e.g. in locker rooms, in restrooms etc.: No

NO
19. Is a bigger penis more desireable than having a small/average penis – and why: No/ I think smaller is more desirable.. Thats what I would want to play with

20. Do you think the bigger endowed are more sexually active than the smaller ones: No

ALL.. Depends on the mood
22. Do you create a bulge in your pants/shorts or are you trying to hide it: I love my bulge.. Its there, not hiding it

23. Is penis size related to your choice of being active/passive or top/bottom: NO

24. When you see a bigger endowed guy naked, how do you feel when he looks at your smaller penis: I really dont care.. I got what I got cant help it

I think it would be fun to get it off..
26. How do you want other guys to react/feel about your penis size: admiration, humilation, compassion, ignorance, exaggeration etc....: admiration

27. Do you enjoy giving blow jobs more to small, average or large cocks and why: small to average.. Its what I like, easier

28. Which penis size you like to see or play with most: small, medium or large and why: small/medium.. Thats what I like

29. Does having a small/average penis lead to compromising against the bigger and well-endowed: I dont know

30. What does it mean to have the smallest/the biggest penis in a group of friends/guys: I would joke about it.

31. How important is the penis size to you and your partner: To me,very important, my partner says its perfect

32. Do you think about your penis size at work, at school or work and in which context: Yes the curiosity if my penis is bigger then a certain person

33. Do you believe that successful guys are better endowed: No

No
35. Did you ever get offending comments about your penis size – how did you feel: No

36. Did you ever get excellent comments about your penis size – how did you feel: Yes/ made me feel good

37. Any other penis size related matters (list to be continued...): no

By #330463 at 26,Feb,13 17:03

1. How long is your erect penis*: 6.75

2. What is your shaft girth at the widest point when fully hard: 6

3. How long is your flaccid penis*: 3.25

4. Do you consider your erect penis size: small, medium or large: med

5. What is of more importance to you: length or girth: girth

6 Would you like your penis size to be different and why: id want it longer

7. Would you like your penis girth to be different and why: mayb a lil bigger

8. How big is the head/shaft ratio (head lenght divided by erected shaft lenght): .35

11. If you’re a grower, does your soft penis size embarrass you in public: yes i think its small

12. Is your glans size bigger, same size or smaller than the shaft – and how are you satisfied with that: same

13. Are you satisfied with your overall penis shape and look - what could be better: im satisfied

14. If you have a foreskin, does it make your soft cock look bigger: im cut

15. How tall are you and what is your penis to body size ratio in percent (height divided by erected size): 5'7 9.9

16. Does your penis compared to your body size look small, medium or large: med

17. Does your penis size cause you trouble or fun in real life e.g. in locker rooms, in restrooms etc.: trouble i dont like showing it soft

18. Does your penis size give you trouble or fun in your sex life and why: fun they seem to like it

19. Is a bigger penis more desireable than having a small/average penis – and why:

20. Do you think the bigger endowed are more sexually active than the smaller ones:yes

21. Do you wear tight briefs, boxers or nothing and why: all

22. Do you create a bulge in your pants/shorts or are you trying to hide it: trying to hide it

24. When you see a bigger endowed guy naked, how do you feel when he looks at your smaller penis:

26. How do you want other guys to react/feel about your penis size: admiration, humilation, compassion, ignorance, exaggeration etc....: compassion and admiration

27. Do you enjoy giving blow jobs more to small, average or large cocks and why: small

28. Which penis size you like to see or play with most: small, medium or large and why:

29. Does having a small/average penis lead to compromising against the bigger and well-endowed: yes

30. What does it mean to have the smallest/the biggest penis in a group of friends/guys:

32. Do you think about your penis size at work, at school or work and in which context:

yes

35. Did you ever get offending comments about your penis size – how did you feel:

36. Did you ever get excellent comments about your penis size – how did you feel:

By #1047 at 26,Feb,13 13:02

1. How long is your erect penis*: 5.5"

2. What is your shaft girth at the widest point when fully hard: 5"

3. How long is your flaccid penis*: 2.5"

4. Do you consider your erect penis size: small, medium or large: always thought it was a medium but i might be a small

5. What is of more importance to you: length or girth: grith

6 Would you like your penis size to be different and why: a bit longer and a bit thicker,more for the woman to enjoy

7. Would you like your penis girth to be different and why: a little bit,to fill her a lttle more

8. How big is the head/shaft ratio (head lenght divided by erected shaft lenght): .375

11. If you’re a grower, does your soft penis size embarrass you in public: not really

12. Is your glans size bigger, same size or smaller than the shaft – and how are you satisfied with that: same size

13. Are you satisfied with your overall penis shape and look - what could be better: mostly,could always be longer and thicker

15. How tall are you and what is your penis to body size ratio in percent (height divided by erected size): 12.36

16. Does your penis compared to your body size look small, medium or large: med-small

17. Does your penis size cause you trouble or fun in real life e.g. in locker rooms, in restrooms etc.: none yet

18. Does your penis size give you trouble or fun in your sex life and why: seems to fit nicely

19. Is a bigger penis more desireable than having a small/average penis – and why: not sure

20. Do you think the bigger endowed are more sexually active than the smaller ones: not sure

depends on what i am doing ,boxers and boxerbriefs
22. Do you create a bulge in your pants/shorts or are you trying to hide it:never thought about that

23. Is penis size related to your choice of being active/passive or top/bottom: no

24. When you see a bigger endowed guy naked, how do you feel when he looks at your smaller penis: i dont think about it

25. What do you think about guys with a small/micropenis: dont think about it

26. How do you want other guys to react/feel about your penis size: admiration, humilation, compassion, ignorance, exaggeration etc....:
rather they not care
27. Do you enjoy giving blow jobs more to small, average or large cocks and why:

29. Does having a small/average penis lead to compromising against the bigger and well-endowed:

31. How important is the penis size to you and your partner: we fit together very nicely so we dont think about it

yes
35. Did you ever get offending comments about your penis size – how did you feel: i did once,got hard again and fucked her

36. Did you ever get excellent comments about your penis size – how did you feel: yes,pretty good

* = Lenght measured on top from pubic bone to the end.

By #175299 at 23,Apr,12 01:46
1. How long is your erect penis*: 10.8 inches

2. What is your shaft girth at the widest point when fully hard: 6.2 inches

3. How long is your flaccid penis*: 5 inches

4. Do you consider your erect penis size: small, medium or large: I think it's a little above average maybe

5. What is of more importance to you: length or girth: Girth makes the biggest difference

6 Would you like your penis size to be different and why: I don't really care to change it

7. Would you like your penis girth to be different and why: I don't care to change it

8. How big is the head/shaft ratio (head lenght divided by erected shaft lenght): I would say it is proportioned right

9. Are you a grower (hard penis bigger than double the soft size) or a shower: eh i double my size

10. If you're a shower, is this an advantage or disadvantage in your opinion: at first look it is an advantage

11. If you’re a grower, does your soft penis size embarrass you in public: no

13. Are you satisfied with your overall penis shape and look - what could be better: I like it like it is

14. If you have a foreskin, does it make your soft cock look bigger: no im cut

15. How tall are you and what is your penis to body size ratio in percent (height divided by erected size): i am 6'8 inches tall

16. Does your penis compared to your body size look small, medium or large: normal i guess

17. Does your penis size cause you trouble or fun in real life e.g. in locker rooms, in restrooms etc.:
not really
fun
ive met girls that like big dicks and ones that like small dicks. bout the same
20. Do you think the bigger endowed are more sexually active than the smaller ones:
no
i usually wear tight
it creates a bulge
no
idk
sometimes they have no confidence
i dont really care
either one
either one
no
usually leads to jealousy or humiliation
not important
yes and every context
no
no
no
yea and good
By bigone21 at 23,Apr,12 18:25 other posts of bigone21 
10.8 inches?? sure! not in your picture!! HELP! it's gone!!!

By boombastic at 25,Feb,13 21:19 other posts of boombastic 
Yeah 10.8 inch penis but not willing to show it////

By #323075 at 25,Feb,13 09:12
30. Nothing
31. Not important
32. Yes
33. No
34. No
35. No
36. Yes, good
37. No

By #323075 at 25,Feb,13 09:10
19. Yes, Self-Confidence
20. No
21. Tight briefs, looks good
22. Create a hьlfe
23. No
24. Feel good
25. Find it good
26. Admiration
27. Small
28. Medium
29. No

By #323075 at 25,Feb,13 09:07
1. 6.5 Inches
2. 11 Inches
3. 2 to 4.5
4. Medium
5. Girth
6. No
7. No
8. 0.28
9. Grower
11. Sometimes
12. Bigger, Yes
13. Soft Length
14. Yes
15. 72 inches, 11
16. Small
17. No
18. No

By #285354 at 22,Feb,13 15:35
1. How long is your erect penis*: 7.25 in.

2. What is your shaft girth at the widest point when fully hard: 6.2 in.

3. How long is your flaccid penis*: 3.0 in.

4. Do you consider your erect penis size: small, medium or large: medium +

5. What is of more importance to you: length or girth: Equally important

6 Would you like your penis size to be different and why: a little extra length

7. Would you like your penis girth to be different and why: no, thick enough now

8. How big is the head/shaft ratio (head length divided by erected shaft length): .3 (if I have the correct formula)

10. If you're a shower, is this an advantage or disadvantage in your opinion: n/a

11. If you’re a grower, does your soft penis size embarrass you in public: no

12. Is your glans size bigger, same size or smaller than the shaft – and how are you satisfied with that: happy-ratio is good

13. Are you satisfied with your overall penis shape and look - what could be better: happy, a bit more length would be even better

14. If you have a foreskin, does it make your soft cock look bigger: yes have 1/no doesn’t make it look bigger

15. How tall are you and what is your penis to body size ratio in percent (height divided by erected size): 70” Tall, .96

16. Does your penis compared to your body size look small, medium or large: medium +

17. Does your penis size cause you trouble or fun in real life e.g. in locker rooms, in restrooms etc.: no problems

18. Does your penis size give you trouble or fun in your sex life and why: no problems yet

19. Is a bigger penis more desirable than having a small/average penis – and why: perhaps, hope everyone is happy with what they have

20. Do you think the bigger endowed are more sexually active than the smaller ones: no

21. Do you wear tight briefs, boxers or nothing and why: all of the above/depends on the weather and what I am doing

22. Do you create a bulge in your pants/shorts or are you trying to hide it: ok with my bulge

23. Is penis size related to your choice of being active/passive or top/bottom: no

24. When you see a bigger endowed guy naked, how do you feel when he looks at your smaller penis: I’m ok with it

25. What do you think about guys with a small/micropenis: Just hope they are happy

26. How do you want other guys to react/feel about your penis size: admiration, humilation, compassion, ignorance, exaggeration etc....: hope they like the size and shape

27. Do you enjoy giving blow jobs more to small, average or large cocks and why: I haven’t given a guy a blow job, but if I did I would like the cock to be medium so that I could take the whole thing in

28. Which penis size you like to see or play with most: small, medium or large and why: I guess that I would enjoy all sizes

29. Does having a small/average penis lead to compromising against the bigger and well-endowed: no

30. What does it mean to have the smallest/the biggest penis in a group of friends/guys: should be ok

31. How important is the penis size to you and your partner: a long as it is good and hard, we are both happy

32. Do you think about your penis size at work, at school or work and in which context: not size, but I always think with my cock

34. Are there any limitations due to your penis size (e.g. positions you can't do, fully enter a vagina/butt etc.): no

35. Did you ever get offending comments about your penis size – how did you feel: no

36. Did you ever get excellent comments about your penis size – how did you feel: yes- I always enjoy it.

37. Any other penis size related matters (list to be continued...): No, this list is extensive enough.

By #124665 at 22,Feb,13 09:57
Yeah way too many questions to dwell over the size of a dick Better to just view the cock measure category

By just16cm at 26,Apr,12 19:02 other posts of just16cm 
1. How long is your erect penis*: 15,7cm/6.2"

2. What is your shaft girth at the widest point when fully hard: 15cm/5.9"

3. How long is your flaccid penis*: something around 10cm/4"

4. Do you consider your erect penis size: small, medium or large: medium to large

5. What is of more importance to you: length or girth: the girls say girth

6 Would you like your penis size to be different and why: no

7. Would you like your penis girth to be different and why: no

8. How big is the head/shaft ratio (head lenght divided by erected shaft lenght): 2.6

9. Are you a grower (hard penis bigger than double the soft size) or a shower: Iґm more a shower

10. If you're a shower, is this an advantage or disadvantage in your opinion: advantage

11. If you’re a grower, does your soft penis size embarrass you in public: ---

12. Is your glans size bigger, same size or smaller than the shaft – and how are you satisfied with that: a bit smaller, itґs ok

13. Are you satisfied with your overall penis shape and look - what could be better: very satisfied

14. If you have a foreskin, does it make your soft cock look bigger: no, donґt think so

15. How tall are you and what is your penis to body size ratio in percent (height divided by erected size): 11,2

16. Does your penis compared to your body size look small, medium or large: large

17. Does your penis size cause you trouble or fun in real life e.g. in locker rooms, in restrooms etc.: no

18. Does your penis size give you trouble or fun in your sex life and why: Iґm sometimes to thick

19. Is a bigger penis more desireable than having a small/average penis – and why: donґt think so

20. Do you think the bigger endowed are more sexually active than the smaller ones: maybe, maybe not

21. Do you wear tight briefs, boxers or nothing and why: briefs, I like it that way

22. Do you create a bulge in your pants/shorts or are you trying to hide it: I hide it

24. When you see a bigger endowed guy naked, how do you feel when he looks at your smaller penis: I donґt care

25. What do you think about guys with a small/micropenis: poor guys

26. How do you want other guys to react/feel about your penis size: admiration, humilation, compassion, ignorance, exaggeration etc....: worshiping would be nice

27. Do you enjoy giving blow jobs more to small, average or large cocks and why: Iґm straight

28. Which penis size you like to see or play with most: small, medium or large and why: Iґm still straight

29. Does having a small/average penis lead to compromising against the bigger and well-endowed: donґt think so

30. What does it mean to have the smallest/the biggest penis in a group of friends/guys: depends on the group

31. How important is the penis size to you and your partner: aslong as my cock is like it is, itґs ok

34. Are there any limitations due to your penis size (e.g. positions you can't do, fully enter a vagina/butt etc.): no anal

35. Did you ever get offending comments about your penis size – how did you feel: no

36. Did you ever get excellent comments about your penis size – how did you feel: yes, feels good

37. Any other penis size related matters (list to be continued...): Iґm very, very happy with what Iґve got

By #245389 at 25,Apr,12 01:13
im long 8 inch floppy 9 inch erect
By bigone21 at 26,Apr,12 16:55 other posts of bigone21 
yes, in your fantasy-world you are!!

By bigone21 at 17,Apr,12 18:24 other posts of bigone21 
1. How long is your erect penis*:
- 21,5 cm

2. What is your shaft girth at the widest point when fully hard:
- 16 cm around

3. How long is your flaccid penis*:
- 14/15 cm. up to 18 cm in the hot sun, NOT stiffening!

4. Do you consider your erect penis size: small, medium or large:
- large, even extra large

5. What is of more importance to you: length or girth:
- equally important

6. Would you like your penis size to be different and why:
- i'm happy!

- i'm happy!

9. Are you a grower (hard penis bigger than double the soft size) or a shower:
- a shower

- advantage! looking big being soft, being also big hard!

11. If you’re a grower, does your soft penis size embarrass you in public:
- ---

12. Is your glans size bigger, same size or smaller than
the shaft – and how are you satisfied with that:
- bigger, just a bit, very satisfied!

13. Are you satisfied with your overall penis shape and look - what could be better:
- very satisfied! i'm happy!

- sure! foreskin always does make a penis look bigger!

- 8.18 (176/21.5)

There's a mistake in question 15:
CORRECT is to divide your erected size by body size !!
- 0.12 (21.5/176)

16. Does your penis compared to your body size look small, medium or large:
- large to say the least... )

- no way

- absolutely not!

- yes! there is more to admire! )

- no!

- loose boxers, dick and ballsack hang loose

- i have a BIG bulge

- could be! i love to top! and most guys get very bottom with me! i'm happy!

- good! i love seeing bigger dicks! doesn't happen often... (

- i feel sorry for them, but i would never say anyting about it

- all is ok, except exaggeration! i feel like a stupid object if someone talks about my 10 inches which i don't have!

- i don't mind, i can take it all! i like it to be UNCUT! and i love to play with all sizes!

- all sizes are good, but large is eye-candy!!

- ---

- not too much... but when big, you will never get ridiculized about it!!

- VERY important! my guy get's off on my size!

- sure!! i see sometimes people stare at my crotch, i like that!

- no. big and tall man do i think! as long as they don't visit the nude beach!

- being gay, i know i have to take some time to get down all the way in the guys ass! but i don't mind! i like to start off slowly!

- sometimes, at naturist campingplaces... i've had some comments that i should not walk around with my baby-arm-penis dangling in front of me... that did not feel nice, because that made me feel like a sex-offender... but 99% of the times, no problem!

- yes, i have had great comments, winks, smiles, all nice and ok!!

- how about the balls??!!

Adult Discussion Forum