Recent Posts of member galaxy123

Topics:

What is your foreskin coverage? 28,Jan,20 05:30
penis or genital injuries 05,Feb,19 10:53

By galaxy123 at 09,Apr,21 07:28

By galaxy123 at 15,Mar,21 06:56
I don't mine if others take a look. mine is quite small when soft so sometimes harder to show off but I have seen guys actively show theirs. I was in the the airport in Paris once and an orthodox jewish man came in and stood at the urinal right next to me. He stood very close and angled himself slightly towards me. This made me glance towards him. His penis was very large, circumcised but not peeing yet. I was peeing and when I do I retract my foreskin part or all the way to control the flow. This time I had pulled it back a little and then forwards so he could see my foreskin. I looked up towards him and he was looking down towards my dick. It was weird and slightly exciting, I kept on peeing and just before I finished he finally started peeing. At the end I turned more towards him so he could see me move the foreskin back and forth to shake off the drops. I guess this was mutual curiosity. I took a look at his very large cut one and he took a look at my smaller and uncut dick.

By galaxy123 at 05,Mar,21 10:51
Yes, I developed late and my penis was always small when growing up. My parents were naturists so I could see my father and others had much larger ones. Why was mine so small. My mother took me aside, we looked at my penis and balls and she explained that it would grow, that my balls would get bigger and that once i was older it would be as big as the other I saw but I think she knew all along that mine was never going to be as big as my fathers who had a very large one.

By galaxy123 at 26,Feb,21 08:41
No, my father was very different. His is circumcised and I am uncut.
Both british - Father mentioned his grandmother was jewish or had jewish heritage
He was born 1940s
I was born 1970s
His was much larger than mine both soft and hard.

By galaxy123 at 24,Feb,21 10:15
I vary it. My foreskin is really loose following an accident when young so it can easily stay over the head when I masturbate or pull back completely as I have no frenulum. Sometimes skin back all the way and sometimes cum with it over the head.

By galaxy123 at 09,Feb,21 13:20
here I am

By galaxy123 at 09,Feb,21 09:56
My father was circumcised and I am uncut.
Both british - Father mentioned his grandmother was jewish
He was born 1940s
I was born 1970s
His was much larger than mine both soft and hard.

By galaxy123 at 03,Feb,21 06:56
my family were naturists when I was growing up, every summer we would go to france to the nude beaches down south. Sometimes as a teen, with so many nude people around and me being naked amongst them I would get erections and a little embarrassed. A friend of my parents suggested having a wank before going to the beach or go for a quick wank in the dunes near the back of the beach. So I would often go to the back of the beach and masturbate. Ejaculating would get rid of the erections for a while. Sometimes I was aware of people watching which I did not mind too much.

By galaxy123 at 03,Feb,21 06:45

here is mine.

By galaxy123 at 03,Feb,21 06:42
mine is very small soft. 2in.

By galaxy123 at 26,Jan,21 08:59
I also keep mine retracted sometimes and remember trying to retract my foreskin a lot as a child to try and make mine look more like my fathers.

By galaxy123 at 15,Jan,21 10:03
I am uncut but was almost circumcised age 11 following an accident. The doctors wanted to circumcise me but my mother talked the docs out of it. I had 5 stitches. As a result my foreskin is long and loose now.
I am happy being uncut, I have had some negative comments but I feel luck to still have it. But have often wondered what it would be like to be circumcised. My father was cut and I felt like mine should have been like his growing up.

By galaxy123 at 04,Jan,21 07:10

Mine is uncut and I am lucky to still have it following an accident I had when young. Pleased to still have it.

By galaxy123 at 04,Jan,21 07:01
mine is quite small when soft

By galaxy123 at 16,Dec,20 08:02
I think mine is small soft.

about 2.5 in
And average hard.

6.2in

By galaxy123 at 07,Dec,20 06:26
mine is quite small when soft so sometimes harder to show off but I have seen guys actively show theirs. I was in the the airport in Paris once and an orthodox jewish man came in and stood at the urinal right next to me. He stood very close and angled himself slightly towards me. This made me glance towards him. His penis was very large, circumcised but not peeing yet. I was peeing and when I do I retract my foreskin part or all the way to control the flow. This time I had pulled it back a little and then forwards so he could see my foreskin. I looked up towards him and he was looking down towards my dick. It was weird and slightly exciting, I kept on peeing and just before I finished he finally started peeing. At the end I turned more towards him so he could see me move the foreskin back and forth to shake off the drops. I guess this was mutual curiosity. I took a look at his very large cut one and he took a look at my smaller and uncut dick.

By galaxy123 at 01,Dec,20 07:16
I am not sure what drives it. My father had a much larger penis than me. flaccid mine is about 2.5, his was approx 5. Hard, mine is 6.2. I would say his was close to 8. My parents were naturists so I saw him naked a lot. No brothers to compare to.

By galaxy123 at 01,Dec,20 07:09
I remember having dry orgasms from about 8 but as a late developer it wasn't until I was 15.5 that I was able to cum.

By galaxy123 at 27,Nov,20 10:59
thank you

By galaxy123 at 20,Nov,20 09:30
Mine tapers. It is thickest at the glands ridge and just behind. Thinner towards the base.

By galaxy123 at 19,Nov,20 11:11
Mine is quite small when soft.

By galaxy123 at 16,Nov,20 08:45
i'm a grower.
soft
2.2in

hard

By galaxy123 at 04,Nov,20 06:45
I am a grower.
2.5 soft
6.25 hard

By galaxy123 at 02,Nov,20 07:49
she showed my how to retract the foreskin and that action got me excited and felt good. She then watched me roll it back and forth a few times. I got stiff but then she left.

By galaxy123 at 02,Nov,20 06:36
15.8cm long
14.6cm around

By galaxy123 at 26,Oct,20 07:50
mine is 5.75in around when hard. Not sure where that puts me?

By galaxy123 at 26,Oct,20 07:02
I think it would have been my mother, she saw me doing it a few times. She also showed me how to clean my foreskin which got me hard.

By galaxy123 at 26,Oct,20 06:58
I think I am small when soft.

and average hard...

By galaxy123 at 26,Oct,20 06:55
I have had positive and negative comments about my foreskin. It is quite long and covers the head even once I get hard. I have been with 2 women who did not like it at all. One for aesthetic reasons, she thought it looked "gross" and the other for cultural, all her family were circumcised.
If anyone wants to comment on mine please do.

By galaxy123 at 26,Oct,20 06:52
I have had positive and negative comments about my foreskin. It is quite long and covers the head even once I get hard. I have been with 2 women who did not like it at all. One for aesthetic reasons, she thought it looked "gross" and the other for cultural, all her family were circumcised.
If anyone wants to comment on mine please do.

By galaxy123 at 16,Oct,20 07:02
mine is 6.2 so just make it to (L)

By galaxy123 at 16,Oct,20 06:59
It is when soft. And I developed late so was teased a lot when younger.

By galaxy123 at 13,Oct,20 07:28
here is my little one when soft.

By galaxy123 at 13,Oct,20 07:26
I agree it is not so taboo in France. I have been hard on the beaches there and people don't seem bothered. My parents were naturists and we would often go to france in the summer and when younger I would often get erections. I was embarrassed the first few times then I didn't really care.

By galaxy123 at 08,Oct,20 06:59
My foreskin is long and loose following an accident as a kid which tore my frenulum away from the head. Since then it fully retracted and I guess has stretched a bit over the years due to the full movement it has.
You can see in this pic it covers the head even when hard

By galaxy123 at 05,Oct,20 06:23
Mine is darker pink like in this pic.

But when it has been hard for a long time and the head has been rubbed a lot it goes darker, more purple
like this pic

By galaxy123 at 05,Oct,20 06:20
definitely a grower. 2in soft. 6 hard

By galaxy123 at 01,Oct,20 09:57
I am a 3 i would say. 6.2in long when hard

By galaxy123 at 28,Sep,20 05:43
I was in the the airport in Paris once and an orthodox jewish man came in and stood at the urinal right next to me. He stood very close and angled himself slightly towards me. This made me glance towards him. His penis was very large, circumcised but not peeing yet. I was peeing and when I do I retract my foreskin part or all the way to control the flow. This time I had pulled it back a little. I looked up towards him and he was looking down towards my dick. It was weird and slightly exciting, I kept on peeing and just before I finished he finally started peeing. At the end I turned more towards him so he could see me move the foreskin back and forth to shake off the drops. I guess this was mutual curiosity. I took a look at his very large cut one and he took a look at my smaller and uncut dick.

By galaxy123 at 22,Sep,20 07:54
I developed very late
I remember getting erections very young 7 or 8
very tiny penis and balls until 14
pubic hair very light aged 15
Finally ejaculated semen aged almost 16

By galaxy123 at 22,Sep,20 07:48

By galaxy123 at 18,Sep,20 09:28

By galaxy123 at 24,Aug,20 12:56
here I am. 6.2 inches.

By galaxy123 at 24,Aug,20 12:53
I mostly pull back all the way.To stay in control, especially in public. I then pull the foreskin forwards and back to shake the drips off.
My foreskin is very long following an accident as a kid.

By galaxy123 at 04,Aug,20 10:42
I am Helmet I think

By galaxy123 at 20,Jul,20 08:48
I remember my mother touching my dick to show me how to wash under the foreskin and keep it clean. I must have been about 8 i guess.

By galaxy123 at 17,Jul,20 11:25

By galaxy123 at 10,Jul,20 11:14

I would say I am standard / helmet

By galaxy123 at 10,Jul,20 11:11
My parents were naturists. So friends of them would have seen me naked on the beach and in the campsites. I can remember it from about 7 years old. A lot of grown up people walking, swimming, playing around naked.

By galaxy123 at 06,Jul,20 05:50
I think some circumcised guys get larger heads, the ridge of the glands seem more prominent. I think this is probably due to masturbating and over time the head gets thicker. here is an example compared to mine. /v04cs7qpmcbjpic.html
here is mine