Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

The Pissy Rant-Fairy: A Tale of SYD Terror

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #89828 at 07,Jul,12 17:26
(I heard this story from a neighbor, who heard it from his cousin’s plumber, so it must be true.)

Legend says that the Pissy Rant-Fairy is a warped, twisted and humorless creature that lurks in the shadows of SYD; haunting the discussion forum with rambling, raving comments laced with accusation, innuendo and barely concealed disdain. Victims of Pissy Rant-Fairy attacks report that it claims to have an agenda, but that its message is always lost due to the condescending and insulting nature of its barely coherent lectures. Though the PRF pays no regard to the feelings of its victims, it takes great offense when it feels that its reputation has been called into question, and has been observed to fly into a snitty, little tantrum when called on its odious behavior.
No one has actually ever seen the Pissy Rant-Fairy…photos do not exist, but it is rumored that the PRF was once a normal human , and that some life-event (perhaps terminally bunched panties) caused it to believe that it was superior to all others. Its fractured psyche drives it to cast aspersions and look down its nose at others. Its victims are left confused, irritated and offended by the puddle of self-righteous contempt it leaves in its wake.
Beware! No one knows when the Pissy Rant-Fairy will swoop down to strike, though the legend reveals that saying “anal sex” three times in the forum is almost certain to summon this dark creature from the underworld…

Similar topics: 1.MY BIGGIE GETS LONELY...   2.Topics From Forum Hell   3.He Who Must Not Be Named: A Tale of SYD Horror   4.Whatever happened to the Pissy Rant-Fairy?   5.Butt hurt mondays aka who pissed in your wheeties you knob jockey?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #578610 at 06,Jun,19 02:17
Don't cry. She's here
The gang of eight continues. This is great entertainment. The One Eyed Bitch Witch and her little cunts are running around like mice. All kinds of theories. Candy is Charlie. Charlie is BonBon. The Pope is French. Hotpussy is getting ready to attack Normandy. The Witch is breast feeding the Professor. CC54 is getting an hourly finger fuck. WetNoodle couldn't possibly be Little Red Riding Hood.
What a bunch of stupid, asswipe fucks. As if anyone cares. Losers in life. Losers here. Losers everywhere.

By JustWill at 15,Nov,17 20:19 other posts of JustWill 
Where IS that sanctimonious S.O.B.?
By #23212 at 15,Nov,17 21:14
You might want to ask his good friend, JohnS perhaps.

By JustWill at 10,Jul,15 14:08 other posts of JustWill 
This was at the bottom of the dumpster and I wanted to save it...
By #23212 at 11,Jul,15 08:26
Aaaiiieeee, you said 'bottom'. Now he's going to rage for sure about 'the destruction' that happens there.

By #303133 at 26,Sep,14 18:29
I miss the PRF...
By #23212 at 27,Sep,14 08:31
Ah yes, the tales of permanent damage to your 'sewer pipe' from entering through the 'Exit Only' location. Emergency Rooms pay for themselves from these ravaged, demented individuals, I've been told, by him.

By #303133 at 16,Oct,12 19:29
Oh...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
By #218130 at 16,Oct,12 22:15

By bella! at 16,Oct,12 17:49 other posts of bella! 
Look! I found the Pissy Rant-Fairy
By #284666 at 16,Oct,12 18:05
I dont know about the pissy rant fairy, but how about a sexy smart assed fairy?
By bella! at 16,Oct,12 18:39 other posts of bella! 
Do you have someone in mind?

By bella! at 22,Aug,12 00:10 other posts of bella! 
Please justlookin, please come back!
By #285834 at 22,Aug,12 01:31
By bella! at 22,Aug,12 01:49 other posts of bella! 
Exactly drifter, exactly!!!! Thanks for understanding.

By bella! at 20,Aug,12 21:37 other posts of bella! 
I looked for you while I was at work today......
By #229050 at 21,Aug,12 20:59
your eye is so beautiful......
By bella! at 22,Aug,12 00:09 other posts of bella! 
Thank you.

By #270854 at 25,Jul,12 07:14
Posts about the PRF always make me smile...you guys are awesome
By #89828 at 25,Jul,12 13:32
illuminaughti (LOVE that name!)-You must NEVER smile at the PRF! It's like inviting a vampire into your home. The Pissy Rant Fairy detests any show of happiness, and will begin to drone on and on about why it doesn't trust you, what it "suspects" and what a poor role model you are until you are so depressed that you have to fight the urge to punch a bunny.
By #270854 at 26,Jul,12 07:09
Thanks for your comment on my name, justlookin. I'll keep my smiles internalised, for alas i am a poor model for liking penis as much as i like vagina . I'm sure the PRF would consider this wrong, but lets face it, i'm happy to share my junk with people of both sexes & all races...call me multicultural...or just cheap...or just call me
By #289712 at 20,Aug,12 05:50
haha!!

By bella! at 19,Aug,12 22:53 other posts of bella! 
Day 5 and I am still hopeful......

By #68656 at 15,Aug,12 17:03
Just a note to express my personal regrets at the departure of Justlooking, a loss to this group.
Let us trust it was for genuine and neutral reasons.
By #218130 at 15,Aug,12 19:39
Ag no! What is going on? All the good people leaving

By #23212 at 19,Aug,12 04:55
Yes, given the way the Forum has been going recently, Justlooking's comments were most always excellent in 'calling out the idiocy' here. A great loss.

By bella! at 18,Aug,12 18:41 other posts of bella! 
I'm still lookin'.........

By bella! at 17,Aug,12 14:24 other posts of bella! 
Day 3 and I'm still lookin' for justlookin.........
By #164428 at 17,Aug,12 15:53
I really miss him, too!
By bella! at 17,Aug,12 17:38 other posts of bella! 
Steffi, let's make a pact to look each day, for a respectable amount of time.

By bella! at 16,Aug,12 13:29 other posts of bella! 
justlookin, if you see and read this post, know that you are missed....... Please come back. Please?

By bella! at 15,Aug,12 13:48 other posts of bella! 
Wow! justlookin, you're gone. Take care, I will miss your unique brand of banter and sarcasm........

By #131063 at 28,Jul,12 23:31
The PRF does indeed like penis, and is homosexual, but he is a smart individual and does not put his penis in a sewer pipe. He also does not use other men as a proxy for a vagina, nor does he allow his anus to be used as a proxy for a vagina. (Gays say "See, we can fuck almost like the straights do...") He also sees other men as individuals to be respected and celebrates masculinity; opposes EFFeminate behavior, but acknowledges that some men have feminine (soft) personalities. The PRF has seen the devastation of AIDS and other STD's and will continue to speak out against dangerous, depraved, destructive and deadly behaviors and those that defend such actions, while others here continue to celebrate 'doing whatever they want', with no regard to the health and safety of others. Does the PRF indict ALL men on SYD? Of course not, but he says "If the shoe fits, wear it..." So, if anyone criticizes someone that speaks out against dangerous sexual behaviors and defends those dangerous behaviors as 'nobody's business' - you tell me, justlookin - just exactly who is really warped and twisted?

By #202354 at 26,Jul,12 19:08
A what? I take back what I said about there being no conclusive evidence for the existence of PRF. It's existence is as "obvious" as global warming.

By #202354 at 25,Jul,12 22:37
The PRF's existence is kinda like what Leonard said about Sheldon and Amy Farrah Fowler's supposed carnal relationship.

Like the Loch Ness Monster, there might be something there and there might not, but just the same its fun to creep yourself out about it every now and then. The forum is littered with accounts of supposed sightings, but no conclusive evidence to date.

It would be better to try to take advantage of any monetary opportunities that might arise, such as PRF T-shirts, or maybe a "PRF cleaner" utility which will protect all your posts from any possibility of being corrupted by the PRF.
By #89828 at 26,Jul,12 02:23
I really like the T-shirt idea! Any suggestions for a catch phrase/logo to go on the shirt?
By #23212 at 26,Jul,12 04:32
Here's one suggestion from me:

I'M ALWAYS HORNY,

but I'm only a brat if you want me to be

By #68656 at 08,Jul,12 10:38
Just so I can gain an informed understanding of this matter could I firstly enquire as to who or what the "Pissy Rant Fairy" actually is.?
Is it a mythological being, an invention of someones imagination, is it related to the Tooth Fairy or suchlike fairy-tale identity.?
Is it something to be feared or mocked as there are aspects of both in the above comments. What does it say or do to warrant such scrutiny and attention.
Thank you in anticipation.
By #280625 at 08,Jul,12 21:47
I Do Not regret to inform you this thread seems to make reference to a member of this site whom has attributes similar to yours and acts in such a manner as yourself. Perhaps you are the Pissy Rant-Fairy...
By #89828 at 08,Jul,12 22:20
Though the true identity of the PRF is shrouded in mystery, I can assure all interested parties that John is NOT the creature in question.

(Though I do believe that he has had contact with...even passed on a message for...the fell b east in the past.)
By #280625 at 09,Jul,12 00:24
Man I totally just guessed he was the PRF cause I don't like John cause he acts like he's the admin, and he tries to look down his nose at other members. Plus he acts elitist even thought he has no physical, intelectual or falic stature to speak of.
By #89828 at 09,Jul,12 16:08
Kind of unfair, Sinjid...John did not snap at you until AFTER you poked a stick at him. Guy's got a right to speak in his own defense...
Also, by "falic (phallic?) stature" do you mean to suggest that only folks with big weenies should be permitted to write in the forum or that a large tallywhacker indicates wisdom?
By #68656 at 09,Jul,12 17:07
I would also be extremely interested in what the young gentleman with the stoned manhood meant by that rather obtuse falic statement. The other two points he alludes to about my physical and intellectual prowess are not worthy of comment so can be dismissed as the amusing, obtuse nonsense they are.
However on the subject of "weenies", let us clarify the fact that currently I have two weenies, here is a picture of them swimming in Lake Bonney.

[deleted image]
By #164428 at 09,Jul,12 19:49
By #59855 at 09,Jul,12 22:00
From Matt's Wife:

By MoeJoe at 09,Jul,12 19:17 other posts of MoeJoe 
I've been around this site for about 6 years and I've run across several who could wear that hat.....

By #94263 at 07,Jul,12 23:10
Anal sex!!!
By #271521 at 07,Jul,12 23:11
is fabulous
By #94263 at 07,Jul,12 23:18

By #85103 at 07,Jul,12 18:56
I'm scared now I want my mummy
By bella! at 07,Jul,12 19:04 other posts of bella! 
Don't be scared NWC, no one has said the magic words 3 times....

By #220845 at 07,Jul,12 18:55
cool story

Adult Discussion Forum