She'll Beg You For More!

Embarrassing Stories
Tell Your Story!

moms hot lady friend

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #280836 at 12,Jul,12 14:19
How do u go about Fucking ur Moms hot redheaded friend

Similar topics: 1.has your mom or sister or another woman close caught you naked or masterbating   2.Is your moms lady friend wanting your dick or just bein nice   3.are guys better at sucking cock and women beter at giving oral to women   4.i like this site but where are the ladys i get more men then lady's why i think its nasty please tell me wtf but hay comment pl   5.Girls fucking guys  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 12,Jul,12 14:32
It is a breach of trust, shows contempt for your mother and is inappropriate.

Pervert.
By Ray10754 at 12,Jul,12 14:35 other posts of Ray10754 
I agree completly with you on this John!

By hard4u at 04,Jan,18 16:25 other posts of hard4u 
How is someone a pervert just because they are interested in their mom's friend sexually? BTW, mom's friend's sex life is none of mom's business, unless the son is ****.

By twowarmtts at 04,Jan,18 18:20 other posts of twowarmtts 
contempt for your mother???Pervert??? a little strong,,, what?? two people not related by **** or marriage want to be intimate and you put them down??? Oh, I forgot, this is the forum,,anything over a kiss is evil,,

By licksipsuckit at 04,Jan,18 22:19 other posts of licksipsuckit 
lol, what a joke ... perverts for wanting to fuck a hot older woman, what was this dick thinking, well maybe he wasn't thinking, the man was definitely not normal *lix*

By leopoldij at 11,Dec,17 10:11 other posts of leopoldij 
You ask her if she's interested in getting laid. Most likely she'll say no, but you've eliminated the possibility this way.
By twowarmtts at 04,Jan,18 18:16 other posts of twowarmtts 

Adult Discussion Forum