pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by sailor at 05,Nov,09 02:55  other posts of sailor
Seems like it's harder to get points lately. New rules?

Similar topics: 1.Points log   2.FOR ADMIN - THOSE POINTS AGAIN   3.Admin, please tell us about the points system?   4.Small addition for paid members   5.Points Changes  

New Comment

Comments:
By #8288 at 05,Nov,09 09:00
Based on my understanding of the way Admin explained it to me once before....

There are now more and more members in the "pot" to allocate each days' available points. Consequently, each person would get a smaller piece of the "pie".

This is for points that are allocated for your PARTICIPATION here at SYC/SYD....."Discussion Forum", "Commenting on Members' Pics", "Chatroom", "Flagging Pics", etc.

Points that are DIRECTLY GIVEN by other Members are separate...."Gifts", "Donations", "Votes", etc.

Therefore, the amount of points you are able to earn each day will vary based upon the number of other members that are participating in various activities, and your own level of participation. It's highly variable.
By #6568 at 05,Nov,09 12:00
I used to get several daily points but very rarely get any new ones now and have been at 250 for a long time.....Got 2 the other day for one of my pix!!!!!

.......Not that the points mean anything to me!

By admin at 07,Nov,09 16:51 other posts of admin 
The only error in your post is that the "pie" is always the same. The pot consists from the points that members spend every day. I.e. ultimatally if members spend more, they get more, but if they are saving them for after the nuclear war, then everybody gets less.

Adult Discussion Forum