Proven Way for Women
to Reduce Cellulite Forever

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Cut guys-Do you have much frenulum left?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #282007 at 01,Oct,12 17:37
If you are cut do you have much frenulum left? Is it very sensitive? Can you cum by just rubbing it?

Similar topics: 1.Show your frenulum   2.Frenulum orgasm   3.Frenulum or Not   4.Frenulum cutting/tying   5.Frenulum  

New Comment

Comments:
By cut5x5 at 21,Jun,17 09:55 other posts of cut5x5 

I have almost no frenulum left from my circ. Little to no sensitivity there.

By Tim21 at 21,Jun,17 00:21 other posts of Tim21 
Not cut but no frenulum

By #519017 at 20,Jun,17 14:27
Yeah! I'm cut and I've got a sensitive frenulum. I've often masturbated to a good hard squirt just rubbing it with my fingertip especially when I'm in bed with my wife and fancy a wank without her knowing. See my fren in my cock pictures.

By Dalecash at 20,Jun,17 06:04 other posts of Dalecash 
I'm cut quite loosely and still have my frenulum, its one of the most sensitive areas of my dick. I love rubbing it while I'm wanking and it just sends me crazy getting it licked during a blowjob

By cutroundhead at 20,Jun,17 03:36 other posts of cutroundhead 
Before I was circumcised in 2009 my surgeon commented that my frenulum appeared to have been torn, either during sex or masturbation....but I don't ever remember that happening...even so the area is very sensitive, even after my circumcision, and I get an intense orgasm from it both during sex and when jerking off.

By john12 at 19,Jul,14 08:10 other posts of john12 
All of it !

By #306830 at 02,Oct,12 19:36
was cut when baby, and lost most of the sensitivity. just have to find one little spot which is sensitive
By RichardPierce at 27,May,14 20:23 other posts of RichardPierce 
I see the claim that guys circumcised as infants lost their sensitivity. But I've also heard from guys with foreskins that THEY couldn't feel anything until after THEY got circumcised.

Also, in the mostly-circumcised U.S., it seems that premature ejaculation is a common complaint from women. Their circumcised boyfriends must be feeling SOMETHING.

I suspect that sensitivity naturally varies from guy to guy. If some wish to blame their lack of sensitivity on their circumcision or their foreskin fine, but I think the problem is often more between the ears than between the legs. Think about it. If, at the beginning of sexual play, your brain has already decided that it won't feel like much, how much are you going to feel?
By sinanff47 at 29,May,14 03:21 other posts of sinanff47 

By CreativeOne at 29,May,14 01:36 other posts of CreativeOne 

Here are a few pics of mine and Yes ... Very Sensitive and cums quickly by rubbing it ! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

By cuntryboy23 at 27,May,14 21:42 other posts of cuntryboy23 
have a look for yourself

By chris23d at 01,Oct,12 23:03 other posts of chris23d 
When I finally get cut I'm going to request that they clip the frenulum....
By RichardPierce at 27,May,14 20:14 other posts of RichardPierce 
The doc removed my frenulum after my first re-circumcision. The area where it had been turned into a major turn-on.

By ekroft at 27,May,14 11:14 other posts of ekroft 
i have a bit there it's awesome

By my_cute_dick at 27,May,14 10:11 other posts of my_cute_dick 
got more orgasms but manage not to cum.
Photo of a power tool from my_cute_dick

By lahbr at 01,Nov,13 11:22 other posts of lahbr 

A little bit left! It cover my dick when flaccid, but thatīs not difficult

By ekroft at 31,Oct,13 09:42 other posts of ekroft 
I have plenty, very sensitive, and yeah I can cum from rubbing it. Most Common way I do. Works a treat.

By jocstfr at 04,Oct,12 20:30 other posts of jocstfr 
I think most of my frenulum was cut off when they took my foreskin but i do have a little left. It is extremely sensitive and I can cum by rubbibg it

By 67malibu at 02,Oct,12 11:11 other posts of 67malibu 
Sweet spot

Adult Discussion Forum