Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Cut guys-Do you have much frenulum left?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #282007 at 01,Oct,12 21:37
If you are cut do you have much frenulum left? Is it very sensitive? Can you cum by just rubbing it?

Similar topics: 1.Show your frenulum   2.Frenulum orgasm   3.Frenulum cutting/tying   4.Frenulum   5.Frenulum fetish  

New Comment

Comments:
By nickt at 15,Apr,18 09:09 other posts of nickt 
I have got none left. Not really sensitive there either. Was cut at birth.

By #543717 at 14,Apr,18 21:40
None left, but the spot where it was stayed as sensitive as before:

[deleted image]

By #553294 at 08,Apr,18 08:18
I've been enjoying "frenulum orgasms" since I discovered masturbation when I was 5! My very first masturbation method was to lightly rub my frenulum in a circular motion with a forefinger.

I'm now 62, and I still get the most intense & long-lasting masturbatory orgasms from doing that!

Here are a couple pics. I am very, very happy that the doc left mine intact!

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

By #545929 at 11,Dec,17 04:07
Virtually no frenulum left at all.
Although there is some sensation there, I have greater sensation on the right and left sides of my shaft about an inch back from the ridge of my glans.

[deleted image]

By #546418 at 10,Dec,17 23:18
Sadly not much there. What is there is very sensitive though.

[deleted image]

There is an organization called Foregen that is working towards fully restoring the foreskin using regenerative medicine. Not salvaging what is left and making it grow over the glans like current techniques, but fully growing a new foreskin entirely and surgically attaching it. Frenulum, rigid band and all. Simillar things have been done to give women who were born without vaginas a new one, and has been used to completely replace an entire penis lost to a botched circumcision. They are hoping to have the procedure ready by 2020. I'm personally going to try to **** my government's health insurance plan OHIP to pay for the the procedure, as they allowed and funded it in the first place.

At any rate, here is their website if anyone is interested. Hope I'm not stepping on toes putting it here.

only registered users can see external links

By #546517 at 10,Dec,17 20:02
I was circumcised at birth. The doctor left much of the skin, so much so that when I am flaccid you would not know I am cut. So I have all of frenulum

Believe mine is Low Loose. Love having it sucked. Have orgasmed from just that or fingers rolling it.

By cut5x5 at 21,Jun,17 13:55 other posts of cut5x5 

I have almost no frenulum left from my circ. Little to no sensitivity there.

By #149019 at 21,Jun,17 04:21
Not cut but no frenulum [deleted image]

By #519017 at 20,Jun,17 18:27
Yeah! I'm cut and I've got a sensitive frenulum. I've often masturbated to a good hard squirt just rubbing it with my fingertip especially when I'm in bed with my wife and fancy a wank without her knowing. See my fren in my cock pictures.

By Dalecash at 20,Jun,17 10:04 other posts of Dalecash 
I'm cut quite loosely and still have my frenulum, its one of the most sensitive areas of my dick. I love rubbing it while I'm wanking and it just sends me crazy getting it licked during a blowjob

By #518391 at 20,Jun,17 07:36
Before I was circumcised in 2009 my surgeon commented that my frenulum appeared to have been torn, either during sex or masturbation....but I don't ever remember that happening...even so the area is very sensitive, even after my circumcision, and I get an intense orgasm from it both during sex and when jerking off.

By john12 at 19,Jul,14 12:10 other posts of john12 
All of it !

By #306830 at 02,Oct,12 23:36
was cut when baby, and lost most of the sensitivity. just have to find one little spot which is sensitive
By #460360 at 28,May,14 00:23
I see the claim that guys circumcised as infants lost their sensitivity. But I've also heard from guys with foreskins that THEY couldn't feel anything until after THEY got circumcised.

Also, in the mostly-circumcised U.S., it seems that premature ejaculation is a common complaint from women. Their circumcised boyfriends must be feeling SOMETHING.

I suspect that sensitivity naturally varies from guy to guy. If some wish to blame their lack of sensitivity on their circumcision or their foreskin fine, but I think the problem is often more between the ears than between the legs. Think about it. If, at the beginning of sexual play, your brain has already decided that it won't feel like much, how much are you going to feel?
By #23212 at 29,May,14 07:21

By CreativeOne at 29,May,14 05:36 other posts of CreativeOne 
[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

Here are a few pics of mine and Yes ... Very Sensitive and cums quickly by rubbing it ! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

By #337858 at 28,May,14 01:42
have a look for yourself [deleted image]

By #41858 at 02,Oct,12 03:03
When I finally get cut I'm going to request that they clip the frenulum....
By #460360 at 28,May,14 00:14
The doc removed my frenulum after my first re-circumcision. The area where it had been turned into a major turn-on.

By #289712 at 27,May,14 15:14
[deleted image] i have a bit there it's awesome

By my_cute_dick at 27,May,14 14:11 other posts of my_cute_dick 
got more orgasms but manage not to cum.
Photo of a power tool from my_cute_dick

By #194437 at 01,Nov,13 15:22
[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

A little bit left! It cover my dick when flaccid, but thatґs not difficult

By #289712 at 31,Oct,13 13:42
I have plenty, very sensitive, and yeah I can cum from rubbing it. Most Common way I do. Works a treat.

By jocstfr at 05,Oct,12 00:30 other posts of jocstfr 
I think most of my frenulum was cut off when they took my foreskin but i do have a little left. It is extremely sensitive and I can cum by rubbibg it

By #220845 at 02,Oct,12 15:11
Sweet spot

Adult Discussion Forum