Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

anyone here find the subject of circumcised cocks a turn on?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #255813 at 06,Oct,12 13:58
if anyone is keen i would like to openmindedly talk about circumcision and share circumcumsion themed videos and pictures...
i especially would like to hear from any ladies that find cut cocks a turn on or would like to share storys and experiences regarding circumcision. As a breif description i wasnt cut as a baby and grew up in a cut society.i finally got cut when i was 17 yr old...hope we can chat soon

Similar topics: 1. Circumcised penis cum pics please! ;)   2.Getting Circumcised   3.Big black cock turn on   4.women with a preference for circumcised cocks please comment   5.Show your erected circumcised cock!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #59855 at 08,Oct,12 17:45
From Matt's Wife: Bella is right, this will turn into a thread with people calling all cut men mutilated.

By #255813 at 08,Oct,12 16:05
i guess wot i want is mainly any women who are turned on by circumcision to message me. i am hetro guy but loved seeing cocks when i was about 5yr and knew my friends were circumcised. i hav always liked to see diff. cuts and hear girls discuss circumcision. 3 out of 4 of my exes prefered cut..1 especially...we spent alot of time reaserching all aspects of circumcision.as u can see from my vids..i had a very loose cut ( my lack of knowledge).. i am hesittant though to get circumcised more now...i will honestly answer any male or female questions about my experience...

By #255813 at 06,Oct,12 16:18
thanks guys..uumm,i am open to comments from guys but i prefer womans opions. i dont want to debate circumcision at all. just chat if anyone would like to privately,,,hopefully i havent started a heated argument

By bella! at 06,Oct,12 14:15 other posts of bella! 
This topic has been discussed many, many times. The membership is definitely emotional and divided in their responses. I can let you in on this little ****; this topic is only going to get a number of people heated. Here's a suggestion, search this subject in the forum, I guarantee you're going to be in for a roller coaster ride.

Adult Discussion Forum