Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

GENTS TOILETS.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #29594 at 21,Nov,09 18:56
When having a piss in gents public toilets, do any of you guys take a sneek look at the guy standing next to you to see if you can see the size of his cock, and do you pull yours fully out in the hope that someone will notice it.

Similar topics: 1.wanking in public toilets and the woods/parks etc?   2.How do you get action in public toilets?   3.showing your tool in the gents   4.Locker room toilets school   5.showyourdick for real, public showers & toilets  

New Comment

Comments:
By #231540 at 12,Jan,13 16:04
very nice post

By pifad at 11,Jan,13 21:09 other posts of pifad 
I always look. And I always pull all my junk out.Occassionally I get lucky and the other guy reaches over and strokes my cock which is an open invitation for me to take him in the stall and suck his dick

By #46114 at 21,Aug,11 19:35
I've only just got the confidence 2 use urinals an I need tips how 2 sneak a look
By tb1 at 11,Jan,13 13:16 other posts of tb1 
check out the PISSING AT URINALS topic

By doedeldi at 11,Jan,13 13:12 other posts of doedeldi 
Only take a look.

By bikev at 10,Jan,13 12:21 other posts of bikev 
I always look and hope that he will let me wank it or better still suck him off.

By #1995 at 21,Nov,09 19:54
Yes, I very often move my eyes so I can have a look. I have had guys turn towards me and shake their cock and smile but I have never done anything with them.

Also, I have wanked in the toilet in a video theatre in a sex shop in Germany and had a guy watch me. No contact, but it was nice to be watched.
By mywusch at 07,Jan,13 18:22 other posts of mywusch 
great story

By #170147 at 30,Jul,11 16:16
This biggest cock I ever seen soft was In a gents bathroom it was at least nine inches soft when he shook it I started to get hard

By #177288 at 30,Jul,11 08:50
oh yes

By #3997 at 24,Nov,09 01:06
I will look over and take a peek depending on how far the guy next to me is standing from the urinal, I must admit i try not to make it too obvious, but i do take a peek, like to see the piss flowing out of a nice cock
By #39031 at 24,Nov,09 20:22
I do the same as you. Seeing piss exiting a real nice cock is exciting to me, but I have never gotten a boner from it in public like I am getting now thinking about it
By #3997 at 24,Nov,09 21:43
I have never gotten a boner either from it in public, but reading what everyone else is posting and thinking about the cocks i have seen is making me hard, i even glance at cock while in the lockeroom at the gym or will look at the guys that leave the curtain open a bit so that you can see in them washing themselves, i do it too, and now they have half shower curtains in the lockeroom so you can see the top of the body but not the lower half and it makes it harder to masturbate but even more of a turn on caause your stroking yourself and if someone sees you they know what your doing, some will stop and look its great

Adult Discussion Forum