Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Questions that keep Peach awake at night

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #301038 at 17,Nov,12 08:33
Do heterosexual men turn to men for sex when there is no women available to satisfy their needs?

If a woman would completely satisfy all their wishes and desires at any time, would they still seek sex from men?

If society treated bi men the same way they treat bi women, would it be easier to come out of the closet and admit to yourself that you are at least bi, if you are somewhat attracted to another man or any of his body parts?

Similar topics: 1.When do you masturbate?   2.i have a crush on peach   3.This is why I don't like to rate cocks.   4.Banned by peach :(   5.Retarded ass questions that you know are retarded but still want to ask anyway.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #321716 at 17,Nov,12 09:23
Here your answere to your questions:

NO heterosexual men are just that: heterosexual and not homosexual. Heterosexual men are not stimulated at all bt other mens genitals.

NO. Whether our desires and needs are or are not met, men dont do it for us, so no need to look up that ally.

Dont know what a truthful answer would be to your last question, since I do not fall into that catagory
By zzick at 30,Mar,13 11:24 other posts of zzick 
Who had a nicer ass, hitler, or Mao tse tung ?

By #247457 at 18,Nov,12 19:15
some of this was already covered, but here goes. Heterosexual men would not be attracted to other men under any circumstance. If a woman completely satisfies a man she is a treasure and he could'nt possibly look at another woman much less a man. Thirdly, if it were as socially acceptable for men to be free in this regard it would make it easier to be ourselves. but that's just my opinion.

By nekekal at 18,Nov,12 07:30 other posts of nekekal 
Only answering for myself, but I am pretty heterosexual. I never think of men for sex and am not attracted to men sexually. But on occasion I have allowed a guy to suck my cock and enjoyed it. My cock doesn't really know the gender of the mouth on it. I have never wanted to suck another mans cock.

And certainly if a woman would be willing to engage in sexual activity on the same frequency and activity that I want I would never explore the options with men.

And for the final portion of the question, I don't think it would help me, but it probably would help a lot of guys. Just speculation.

By #61033 at 18,Nov,12 06:58
I would never turn to another man for sex, I find that repulsive. What is interesting is that I would probably enjoy sex with a feminine pre-op transexual, many are so convincing they only give the game away when the panties drop.

Adult Discussion Forum