Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

What' about the public chat

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #6066 at 07,Jan,13 18:30
To admin: Why did you change the "public chat" button to a "group chat" button? Is there no public chat from now on??

Can anybody else tell me whats happening?

Thank you for any answer

Similar topics: 1.Semi-private chat?   2.Slightly new public chat   3.Small change in public chat (let me know in case of errors)   4.ADMIN- Ignore option for members public chat?   5.New feature - personal chat rooms [by admin]  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 07,Jan,13 18:47 other posts of bella! 
It is my understanding that public chat was the root of many disputes, fighting, member banning and ill feelings. Based on the "shit storm", public chat was disconnected in favor of our own personal chat rooms. Using our own chat room we have control as to who we want to chat with and who we choose to ban........no referee needed ( admin )
By #6066 at 07,Jan,13 19:04
Thank you for this explanation! Its true that a lot shit happened there!! But sometimes it was fun too...... :-)
By bella! at 07,Jan,13 19:17 other posts of bella! 
You are so welcome, VOKUHILA! admin did use the term "shit storm" ........I guess he really just got tired of all the crap happening between grown people that acted like babies.

By Ray10754 at 07,Jan,13 18:46 other posts of Ray10754 
Chat is gone for good from what I have read! serch it out in the past several days and you will see plenty of posts about it

Adult Discussion Forum