to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Is it right.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by GIJOE at 09,Apr,13 13:26  other posts of GIJOE
Quick question, as a straight male I've never dreamt about anything going near my ass, however recently I've been told that a finger up there while wanking is amazing, what do you think should I try it, if so any tips?

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 28,Nov,17 22:17 other posts of leopoldij 
Of course you should try it. Sticking something in your ass has nothing to do with being straight or gay. In fact, you can have a woman stick a dildo in your ass. It's fun. I like it. Unfortunately, I can't cum by just anal (that is, prostate) stimulation. Sone men can. They're lucky. But it is a great addition to fucking and masturbation.

By #275407 at 28,Nov,17 21:48
No, don't try it. You might like it and later find yourself looking around the house for anything to stick up there

By #64328 at 28,Nov,17 18:35
orgasms are awesome and i would bet most guys have done it at sometime in there life

By #5510 at 09,Apr,13 15:48
Yes & if you can massage the prostate you will want more.
By GIJOE at 15,Apr,13 06:29 other posts of GIJOE 
Thanks everyone, think I might give it a try. X

By #61033 at 10,Apr,13 18:59
Nothing wrong with that, some of my most intense orgasms happened with a prostrate massager in there. It helps to flush yourself out with an enema if you are worried about cleanliness. Use lots of lube and go slow!

By #102374 at 10,Apr,13 03:57
Once that prostate is massaged you will be hooked.

By fila1305 at 09,Apr,13 20:26 other posts of fila1305 
You can always give it a try. The ass is a sensitive area. Big chance you'll like it. Putting a finger up there shouldn't damage anything, as long as you don't f-o-r-c-e it.

And if you don't like it, then at least you've tried and know it for sure.

By #220845 at 09,Apr,13 18:39
Even just wetting your finger and rubbing feels great, the warm head of a clean stiff Cock, incredible.

Adult Discussion Forum