Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

The dick size thing...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #39904 at 19,Dec,09 18:20
I haven't had that much experience, up close and personal, with a wide variety of cocks becuase I tend to get involved with longer-term relationships. I have found, though, that it isn't so much the size of the dick but the quality of the guy attatched to it. Sure, the bigger ones are GREAT to look at, but the guy behind the one I am enjoying seems to be what matters the most.Some times, the guys with the big ones tend to think that the size of their tool is all they need and don't really give the same quality of intimacy
Any one else feel the same?